Chapter five: i can work a mirracle

As soon as I woke up I set of to the dazzle cove to find sensai. I walked there quiet causally just to enjoy the beautiful scenery surrounding me. Sensai greeted me, he then had a sly grin on his face. I knew it was because of the fur change, he knew about my combo possibilities now, and I knew he was going to push me to the limit and test my strength!

We began a fight. The first move he used was a bright dazzling light with the spectrum blaring out at me. I felt weak and collapsed to the floor! I forced my self up! I had to! I tried to use my light powers whilst doing what I did yesterday to activate my dark powers. To my great surprise red and blue shot out of me and pelted against sensai.

He fell to the floor weak!
"Well done young Gabu." he huffed
"Thank you." I howled with great discipline and respect.

I went home to great star so we could go out together to catch lunch on Mt.Skyloft. We had great fun bounding in the meows chancing the Elk to the death. It felt like we were heroes fighting the evil spirits to their last breath! I soon would be and star knew it was likely I wouldn't come back... Even if I did succeed I could end up being trapped in the starship for all eternity for questioning the leader of darkness.

"You know Gabu, I still remember when he first came time we met! We were both so young and playful, neither of us never expected to be here. If you get what I mean." Star barked.
"I know. I never even imagined saving the wolf and fox worlds one day! I knew I was different, but I never realised I was the one.."I gasped.
"I know! I hope you will be ok.. I could never go on if I lost you, not after all we have been through together, I love you far to much to even let you go!" Star whimpered.