Training

3rd PoV:

Naruto spent the next couple of days healing and doing 10 laps around the forest of death and mastering chakra control. Kushina barely noticed her son disappearing which annoyed Naruto's tenants a lot.

Naruto lay in the middle of the forest In his mind space. He was having a heated discussion with Madara about who was more annoying Tobirama or Minato.

"Hey Naruto," Hashirama shouted "how about we being more interesting training."

"Yeah sure who will I do today," he asked.

"I'll train you first," Hashirama stated in a final tone. Naruto stood as Hashirama told him how to allow their chakra to combine. Naruto did this and could feel himself grow 4 inches taller and his skin become more tanned.

He spent the day in his mind space learning all about Hashirama's style and mastering D ranked wood style jutsus.
(1 day out of mind = 1 year in it)

He went back to his home to sleep and eat if he could. He walked through the door to being hit on the face with a saucepan. He was shocked to see that it wasn't Kushina but a small red haired Menma.

He simply walked past him into the kitchen nose bleeding heavily. He grabbed some tissue and held it to his nose he looked at the side and there was his families scraps on the plates. He grabbed a sausage and bit of crust from toast and ate them as he headed to his attic.

He lay down preparing for training with Tobirama. He felt like he slept for ten minutes however it was now light. He groaned and stumbled out of the house to the lake in the forest he now loved.

He lay on the river bed and practiced gathering nature energy like Hashirama taught him yesterday.

"Good morning idiots gramps and lady's," he shouted in his mind space.
"Did he call me an idiot," madras and Tobirama shouted.

"Hey Tobi let's get training!"
"Okay fine merge our chakras please."

Naruto merged their chakra and felt himself grow a bit more he was about 10 inches taller than menma was now when he was only 2 before he merged chakra with both the Senju's. His hair was now shoulder length and had a white strand in. (Like Anna from frozen)

Naruto spent the day learning all Tobirama's style and D + C ranked water jutsus. He also studied the jutsu Tobi had made but not doing them.

The next day he trained with Kaguya and Hagomoro. There he learned about sage mode in more detail and some jutsu and learning how to use the six paths. When he merged with them he developed the Byakugan and learnt how to do the techniques involving it. He also ended up developing some horns a mix of both of theirs. They taught him a simple deal to hide them.

Then he trained with Mito. He learnt all about seals and the Uzumaki style he learnt kenjutsu too. He also learnt Uzumaki jutsu on a basic level like the chakra chains. When he merged chakra with her he had his shoulder length hair go red at the tips minus the white strand.

He then trained with minato. He learnt all of his D or C class jutsus and the rasengan. His blue eyes also became more vibrant. He face also became more refined.

Next was kurama. He learnt how to do slightly more complicated jutsu. He is unable to do tailed beast bombs or the cloak as he doesn't have the chakra. He refined his taijutsu as well. His hair also became orange at the bottom making the yellow and red merge nicer like a sunset. His whiskers also became more bold.

Finally he trained with Madara. He learnt how to use all the sharingan's abilities and the uchiha style fighting and fire style jutsu. His hair changed to waist length and was still a sunset look but with black tips. He also grew to be the size of a 10 year old despite being 5.

He spent the next year training and getting stronger. One day he went to the hokage's office and was asked to join the ANBU. He had two looks now. His real look which he used in the ANBU and his pretend look which he used seals and henges to make him look like the anime version. (The hokage doesn't know it's naruto)

By the time he joined the academy he was ANBU captain under the hokage. He played the role as dead last making his mother hate him more and get neglected and abused by villagers.

"Naruto you're stronger now why don't you stop them," Mito asked as he was being attacked on his way to school.

'Because if I do then they'll think worse of me and I'll never become hokage' naruto thought 'besides they'll get suspicious as to how I got strong with NO training and probably forced to teach Menma.'

The villagers left as Naruto walked to the school.

'Besides If that happens I'll get so annoyed from his stupid dumb bragging that I'll end up becoming rouge after the exam and then you lot would have wasted your time as I'd try destroy the village.'

"Geez kid we get it please don't fight back," madara said shocked.