Mission

A/n: sorry about the wait been busy hehe
3rd pov:

Naruto sighed sat on the tree watching Menma, Sakura and Sasuke fight trying to catch agora the cat. He watched as it slipped away through the bushes as they argue over who is better to catch it.

He jumped down and pick the cat up walking towards the tower kashi following him. The others glared at him as they followed too.

"Here you. Bye Tora," Naruto smiled waving them of.

"Ugh come on old man give us a better task," menma and Sakura cried.

"Well I don't know." The hokage said frowning. "Kakashi what do you think.

"Um I'd say they could probably pull a C rank mission of," he lied glancing at Naruto.

"Very well. I'll give you one. You'll be escorting Tazuna back to the land of waves. It'll take about two weeks," the hokage said as Iruka complained that they couldn't.

"Ugh you want this bunch of brats to take me back I'll probably die in two days." A drunken man said sneering at the genin.

A kunai flew past him barely missing.
"Baka," Naruto groaned "shut up and let us do our job you drunken idiot."

With that the group headed to get ready for the trip. Naruto was the first one the as he kept his things with him in scrolls all the time. They left with Sakura fan girling over Sasuke and menma glaring at them. Tazuna walked to the right of kakashi frowning and more sober than before. Naruto walked on the other side of Tazuna hands in his pockets.

"Hey Naruto," tazuna said reviving a hn in reply "why aren't you walking with them."

"Cause A they're loud and annoying and not watching their surroundings," Naruto deadpanned "and B i don't like them."

"Oh okay," he replied. They walked past a puddle which made kakashi and Naruto to frown.

"Hey kashi when did it rain last," the blond asked.

"About a week ago." He replied pulling out kunai. The others turned back to look at them. Just as their sensei was torn apart by a bunch of chains causing them to fall to the floor in shock.