Truth

Naruto PoV:

I ran after my sensei after taking the stupid bell test. He had flashed out so I was tracking his chakra.

Sasuke and Sakura has gone to do their own things as we start missions tomorrow.

"Hey Kaka-sensei," I panted stopping next to the man.
"Oh hey Naru. What's up?" He asked putting his book away.
"I *pant* wanna tell *pant* you something." I sat down next to him.

"Okay wanna tell me here or at your trading ground." I put two fingers up and he flashed us there. I sat on the soft grass next to him as he looked over the village.

"So what's up?"

"Okay well I'm sure you know how Menma has Kur- the fox sealed in him." He nodded "Well I have something similar not kur- the fox exactly but here it's easier if I show you." He looked confused as I made some hand sings.

"Um Naru where are we," Kakashi asked standing up in my mindspace sewer place.

"My mind space," I replied pulling him along. "HEY EVERYONE COME SAY HI NO BICKERING!"

"Hey Naruto," everyone shouted coming over.

"Whaaaa!" Kakashi said.

"Guys Kakashi. Kakashi my family," I said briefly.

"We know who he is dummy," Kaguya laughed.

"Kakashi how are you?" Minato asked.

"M-Minato sensei," my sensei stammered. "How?"

"Kami-sama sealed us inside Naruto," gramps explained.

I rolled my eyes and went to play with Tobi and Mada as he explained and letting Minato and Kakashi catch up.

"Haha Tobi you lose." Madara laughs sitting on him.
"So do you!" I yell at him pinning him to the floor as well. We sit up me on Madara's lap. Tobi and him glare and argue a little as sensei comes over.

"Guys play nice," I warm my tenants. "So what do you think Kaka-sensei?"

"It's definitely interesting and it was nice seeing sensei," he laughs "is this why you always seem so distant?"

"Yeah I talk to these lot a lot of the time or trying to stop some fighting." I glared at TobI and Mada who were arguing.

"Anyway let's go back now I remember Gai saying he was hanging with you today." I say cutting g the link bringing us back out.

"Oh yeah damn it I wanted to read," Kakashi whined standing up.

"Um why not send a shadow or blood clone or something," I ask him as he gets up. He faceplants the floor in realisation. He gets up and does the signs and sends a clone to Gai and sits next to me reading. I lie on my back and drift of to sleep.

Sorry it's so short I'll try and make the next part longer and if you have any ideas let me know as I'm running out of them.