Team introductions

Naruto pov:

I sat in the back of the room staring out of the window as Iruka ranted about safety and something else.

"Kit shouldn't you listen to this," Kurama asked.
"Yeah seems like it could be important," Hashi added.
'Probably but it's boring so I'll wing it.' I replied bored.

"Okay then so time to tell you your teams. Team 1," Iruka started. "Team seven Sakura Haruno, Sasuke Uchiha, Menma Namikaze-Uzumaki and finally Naruto Namikaze-Uzumaki and your sensei will be Kakashi Hatake."

"Wait they have four students," Ini shouted unhappily.
"Yes they do as there are too many students so one group had to have extra," Iruka explained. "Team 8.."

'NOOOOOOOO WHY MEEE!' I mentally screamed.
"Hahahaha poor kid I feel so bad for you haha," Gramps laughed.
'You don't sound it,' I snapped.

I sat arguing with Gramps until finally our sensei arrived.

"Please meet me on the roof," he announced flashing out.
'Hello to you to.' I thought. I simply walked out of the window up the wall to the roof. I sat on the step in front of the one eyed man.

"NARUTO-BAKA HOW DID YOU DO THAT!" Sakura screeched coming through the door clinging to the Uchiha.

"Magic," I deadpanned.

"Okay we'll why don't you introduce yourselves," Kakashi ordered.

"You go first sensei," Menma shouted.

"Um I'm Kakashi Hatake I like some things and dislike things. A dream er I've never thought about it and hobbies well reading I guess." Everyone sweat dropped.
"Pinky you next."

"I'm Sakura Haruno I like well the person I like is," she squealed looking at Sasuke "I dislike Naruto-baka. My dream is," squeals again "hobbies," squeals again. This causes us to sweat drop again.
"Ok duck-butt you're next."

"I'm Sasuke Uchiha I like little and hate more I don't have a hobbie and my dream isn't a dream more an ambition. I will beat someone specific for betraying us and restore my clan." (The clan was all killed except him and his mom.)
'I could see that coming.' I thought.

"Okay then up red you're up."

"Hai! I'm the great Menma Namikaze-Uzumaki. I like my mom, my friends, training and eating. I dislike Naruto-Baka and Sasuke. Hobbies are training. My dream is to also rebuild my calm and become the strongest shinobi ever!" I rolled my eyes at that.

"Very nice and lastly sunshine you're up."
'Is that a good thing.' I ask myself at the nickname. I heard the rest of the rookies groan at me.

"Right I'm Naruto Uzukaze," I began.

"No you're not you have the same name as me," Menma argued annoyed at the idea.

"Yes Uzu is from Uzumaki and Kaze is from Namikaze it's just shorter and easier to say," I explained.
'I thought it was obvious.' I said to my tenants. They hummed in agreement.

"Anyway I like training, reading, singing and some special people. I dislike abusive people and people who don't get to know people before judging them. I have some hobbies and my dream is to become hokage and reform the village."

Kakashi gave me his famous eye smile. I could tell what I had said shocked some of the others as they were quiet.

"Okay then meet me at trading ground seven tomorrow at 7am and don't be late and don't eat unless you want to be sick," our sensei said before leaving. Following his lead I also left to go to my abandoned training ground.

In the mind space

I sighed.
"Okay then I don't give a flying fuck what he said I am eating tomorrow," I growled. "How dare he tell me not to eat grrr."

"Language," Minato scolded.

"Oh sorry bonjour comment ca va," I corrected.

"Aw I'm good you?" He smiled "wait that's not what I meant!"

I ran to Madara laughing hysterically. Madara simply pushed me back to get scolded.

"Hey Narutooo let's do more training," Tobi shouted.

"Okayyyy," I replied equally as excited.

I spent the rest of the day in my mind space training and messing around.
"Hey do you think I should tell anyone about you lot," I asked my tenants lying in my bed.

"Hmm like who your precious kakashi sensei," kaguya asked in a childish manner.

"Yes because as like you said he is my SENSEI that's all," I glared at her.

"I mean if you want to but just don't tell everyone and it's probably best not to mention anything about being ANBU," Hashirama explained.

I yawned stretching my body.
"I'll do that then." Was all I said before falling asleep.