08| The Attainment of a Captain • 1

"Mos Eisley?" Lyn asked as her, Obi-Wan and Luke stood on a rocky hill that overlooked the town in the distance.

After a few moments of arriving and talking deeply with Obi-Wan, Luke had accepted his offer with no hesitation. To Lyns despise, she learned that Luke had lost his Aunt and Uncle to the Empire. So here they all stood with stern faces and an uncertain future, seeking a ride out of Tatooine.

"Yes." Obi-Wan answered. "You'll never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy." He admitted taking one last look at the town in the distance. "We must be cautious." He stated as he walked back to the speeder, with Lyn and Luke trailing behind him.

As they reached the town, they had to slow down cautiously as the sand roads flooded with busyness. Not only had it been busy, but it seemed that stormtroopers were stopping anyone who had a droid. Despite everyone's wishes and hopes, they had managed to get stop.

"No nonsense, none of you." Obi-Wan quickly warned  before a stormtrooper came up to them.

"How long have you had these two droids?" The trooper asked.

"About 3 or 4 seasons." Luke lied.

"They're up for sale if you want them." Obi-Wan added.  

"Let me see some identification." He asked as Lyn discreetly glanced at the two wondering how this was going to play out.

"You don't need to see our identification." Obi-Wan ordered with a slight move of his hand, making Lyn smile internally.

"I don't need to see your identification." The trooper repeated mindlessly as Luke looked to Obi-Wan then to Lyn in great confusion.

"These aren't the droids you're looking for." Obi-Wan ordered once more.

"These aren't the droids we're looking for." The trooper repeated.

"Move along." Obi-Wan concluded.

"Move along." The trooper spoke. "Move along." He repeated as he motioned for them to move.

Luke drove off even when he'd been very confused as to what happened nevertheless, he just wanted to get him and his racing heart out of there. A few moments after Obi-Wan directed him through the town, they came to a certain building, a cantina.

"Oh, I can't abide those Jawas, those little creatures." C-3PO complained as a Jawa had came up to the speeder and touched it.

"Go on, go on." Luke shoo'd it away as everyone was getting out. "I can't understand how we got by those stormtroopers, I thought we were dead." Luke admitted.

"It was the Force." Lyn stated, although she felt he had already known the obvious.

"The Force can have a strong influence on the weak minded." Obi-Wan explained as Luke nodded.

"Hmm." Luke noted. "Well, do you actually think we'll find a pilot here that'll take us to Alderaan?" Luke asked as they all faced the building.

"I really hope so.....otherwise, we're stuck here." Lyn spoke as she debated internally if she should leave her staff in the speeder.