19| The Awakening

19| The Awakening

Use your emotions for fuel.

Let it control you.

You will get your revenge.

Do not forget.....

        Lyn woke up with a slam that had her on the floor.  From the pain she felt, she knew that she fell from a raised surface. She wheezed in pain as she picked up her head from the floor, but soon went on all fours as she heaved in pain as her body tried throwing up. She was in a cycle of torturing agony as her stomach would tighten over and over again, until she managed to stop it.

       She wiped her mouth of saliva as nothing had came up. She tried standing up carefully, but the action just restarted an agonizing throb. She grabbed the walls of the Falcon for balance from the shaky ride as she took note she'd been in the main hold, alone.

     Lyn groaned wearily as her ragged breathing flooded her ears. She nearly fell back down as her head pounded, as her ears rung at the sound of everything, as the piercing pain in her side throbbed violently, as a vicious burn ached her arm and as her vision faltered at the bright lights.

       She squeezed her eyes shut hoping it would all calm down, hoping it would all just stop. But all so suddenly thoughts came back into her head as she was remembering the voice she heard, it nearly sounded like her, but it wasn't.

      "Shit." She let out breathlessly as her eyes slowly widened in horror. "What have I done?" She leaned against the wall with one arm and put her face in the crook of her elbow. Her stomach dropped as events of before flashed in her mind.

        Lyn let out a shaky breath as pain and regret and anger ate at her. She bit her lip to keep it from quivering and roughly wiped her eyes to stop the tears that were threatening to fall.

       Let it control you, the voice played in her head.

      "Shit!" Lyn quickly slammed her fist into the wall. A turmoil of sadness yet the need for revenge fought inside of her. She had had enough of the Empire taking everything, she will show them her wrath, she will see fear in their eyes as they plead for forgiveness.

     She shook her head roughly, she can't be thinking this, it wasn't right.

      "Fight it, Lyn." The familiar voice rang out of thin air.

      Lyn hitched a breath in surprise as she looked around her wildly. She stared into thin air as she realized there was no one. "I'm going crazy." She sighed as her voice broke.

      "I am true, I am—"

       Lyn tried quieting him as she winced picking up hands to her ears.

       "Calm down......remember what I taught you?" The voice continued loud and clear. "About the preservation in the Force?"

      Lyn uncovered her ears as she reluctantly thought back to the training times with Obi-Wan.

       "—So you're saying we don't die?" A young and curious Lyn spoke.

       "No, not entirely.....we simply live on through the Force."  Obi-Wan informed the young and ambitious girl. "We become one with the Force, we become all that's around us."