17| The Escape

17| The Escape

      "There she is...." Han said as he admired the Falcons beauty through a window that overlooked the hangar.

       The group had made of their way carefully back to where the Falcon had been pulled into. They were now looking down through a window that looked over the entire hangar as a slight problem arose; the hangar had been filled with a group of stormtroopers that surrounded the Falcon, it looked like ants surrounding a piece of candy.

     "C3PO, do you copy?" Luke asked in his comlink.

     "Any sign of Lyn?" Leia asked as she looked through the window after keeping a look out from the hall. "Oh.....you came in that thing?" Leia asked surprised at the ships state. "You're braver than I thought."

     "Funny." Han commented.

    "Alright, we're right above ya, stand by." Luke finished speaking with the droid on the other end. "No sign of Lyn or Ben, the droids are safe and sound down below, they're just waiting for our signal."

     "Well, we can't go until we see both." Leia spoke.

     "Trust me those two are probably already down there." Han spoke. "They could be taking over this station and we wouldn't even know it, they'll be there when we take off, come on." Han motioned for them to follow him.

    "Oh, I've got a bad feeling...." Leia muttered as they followed Han who turned a corner and abruptly stopped.

     "Just get to the ship!" Han shouted just as he ran at the group of stormtroopers that were in the hall. It was no wonder why the troopers ran back in fear, it hadn't been because of Han running at them like a mad man, but because Chewbacca had been right behind him chasing them as well.

       "Well, he certainly has courage." Leia commented with a small smile as her and Luke watched them disappear from the hall.

     "Yeah, what good would it do if it gets him killed?" Luke asked as he stared at the now-empty hall. "Come on—" Luke motioned for Leia to follow him to the other direction. "—maybe we'll run into Lyn or Ben."

    "Well....I'm sure it'll do us some good." Leia joked as they started a jog down the many halls and turns.

     "I think this is the way." Luke huffed as he made a turn down a hall that seemed to be an intersection. "Come on we gotta—" Luke tried to finish but was cut off by a blast shot that briefly passed his head from behind. 

      "Go, go, go!" Luke exclaimed as he turned and shot back at the group of stormtroopers, making them take cover behind the corners.

         Leia quickly ran ahead of Luke but as she turned a corner she stopped and backed up towards Luke as a stormtrooper had hurriedly came into view.

      "Oh no." Leia said softly as they were now trapped with stormtroopers behind them and one in front, most likely with backup coming.

          Luke held up his blaster as he looked to the front and back, vigorously trying to think of something. Even the Hope of the lone stormtrooper in front somehow being Lyn, had been crushed as there was no blood present on the shoulders like hers had been.