The Best Of Times

It had been a few weeks since the argument and the incident. Blaze and Crusher had begun to ignore the news and proceeded to get closer.

Their friends visited occasionally, always calling before coming to visit and making sure no one follows them. Apparently there had been some good news, bad news thing back in Axle City.

Blaze's cousin Cryo had come to take place as the fastest racer. Everyone was gushing over him, saying that he might be even better than Blaze, who was shocked at the news at first but ignored it and stated that he'd rather focus on his and Crusher's life away from all the toxics.

And that's what he did... A little too well...

.

.

.

Blaze yawned as he woke up that morning. He turned to greet Crusher, but found the space beside him on the bed empty.

"Crusher...?"

He got up and looked around. He left his room to hear vomiting from the bathroom. He headed there to find Crusher throwing up at the toilet.

"Crusher!" he zoomed to his lover's side. "W-What's wrong?! Do I need to call an ambulance?!"

"Blaze... I'm fine..." Crusher groaned as he washed his mouth and turned to him. "I'm fine, really..."

"You don't look fine..." Blaze hissed.

"Blaze..." Crusher sighed and turned to him. "How about we go to Grammy's first before we call an ambulance? I... I think I know what's going on, but... but only Grammy can approve it,"

"Ok..." Blaze nodded as he watched the other leave to head to Grammy's.

X

It's been a few hours since Crusher left. Blaze was growing worried as he watched over Crusher's now-cold breakfast.

"Wonder what's taking him so long..." he murmured, checking his phone for any texts.

After a while, he started to grow impatient. Just as he got up to head out the door, the door flung open with an excited Grammy bouncing inside.

"Blaze! Blaze! Great news!"

"W-What?" Blaze looked confused.

"Blaze..." Crusher stepped forward. "Remember when I told you that I was trans a week ago...?"

"Yeah?"

"Well..." Crusher's cheeks flushed. "I... might have forgotten the contraceptives a few days ago..."

"You... oh," Blaze's eyes widened in realization. "Does that mean...?"

Crusher nodded and sheepishly handed the test with two red lines on it.

"YOU'RE PREGNANT!!!" Blaze gasped in amazement.

"Y-Yeah..." Crusher nodded.

"Crusher, this is great!" Blaze beamed and hugged his lover. "I'm so happy for us!"

"Me too..." Crusher smiled and returned the hug.

X

It had been a few months since Crusher was pregnant. The duo called on their friends to tell them the news.

At the moment, Pickle, Darington, Zeg, Speedrick, and Gasquatch were in Swoops as they flew to the farmhouses. They were all excited to hear the mysterious news.

"So... what do you think is going on?" Speedrick questioned.

"I don't know, but I can't wait to know!" Darington squealed.