The Confrontation

"Why has life forsaken us with the call of death?!" Darington cried out.

"You two overreacting," Speedrick sighed. "I'm sure they won't be THAT mad, right?"

"MAGMA AND INAZUMA GREENBANK-DOMINION!" Blaze's voice of rage and worry echoed from the outside.

"They're that mad." Pickle hissed as the kids cowered behind them. "So, anyone signed up their death wills yet...?"

"WAIT!" Stripes gasped. "Is that...?"

"MAGMA, INAZUMA, WHERE ARE-"

Everyone gasped as the two trucks stopped in front of them. Their eyes widened as they stared at the two familiar figures in front of them...

"Blaze? Crusher?"

The duo stared at the group in shock. Blaze blinked over at them before his eyes went blank with emotions, heading front to give distance between them and Crusher.

"AJ... Mom... Dad. Everyone."

"DAD!" Inazuma gasped. "How did you and Papa find us?"

"Wasn't hard," Crusher growled. "We saw your uncles heading this way and followed em. You two... are in so much trouble."

"Papa..." Magma said, her voice wobbling as Inazuma hid more behind her. "Don't blame Zuma. This was all my idea. I just dragged him into it."

"But you BOTH will be in trouble when we get back home," Crusher told them sternly.

"Not even... trophy can change your mind, Papa?" Magma raised the big golden trophy.

"Wait... you won this? By yourselves?" Blaze questioned.

"We did." Magma nodded with a sigh. "We wanted to make you proud, but... I guess we goofed."

"It was our fault," Pickle admitted. "We... kinda made it slip that you guys used to race in the Monster Dome..."

"We didn't mean to," Darington sighed. "We're sorry."

"We're sorry too," Inazuma sniffled.

Blaze sighed but before he could say anything, his cousin's voice cut through the air.

"So, these pests are yours, aren't they, Blaze?"

"They aren't pests, Cyro," Blaze turned to glare at him. "But yes, they ARE my son and daughter."

"No wonder they won the race," Cryo huffed. "Just surprised that they didn't use their Blazing Speed,"

"I... don't have Blazing Speed..." Inazuma murmured.

"Why would I need my boosters for a race?" Magma questioned.

"Your own father has used boosters before," Cryo huffed.

"I learned from that, that's why I teach them never to use her boosters until it's an emergency," Blaze told him.

"How did you and Crusher even HAVE kids?!" Starla yelled out.

"Crusher is trans," Pickle pointed out.

"Of course he is," Glacier rolled his eyes as he made his way to the group, a glare to Crusher. "You haven't changed one bit, little brother,"

"G-Glacier…" Crusher gulped. "W-What are you doing here…?"

"Here to race, that's for sure," Glacier chuckled.

"Papa, Dad, who are these people…?" Inazuma asked.

"We'll explain later," Blaze sighed. "Come on. Let's head home."

"Blaze, WAIT—!" Phoenix was about to drive forward when the tire rings on the duo's tires shimmered under the light. "You… You two are… married…?"

"What's it to you?" the red truck muttered.

"We… Blaze, please," Phoenix sighed and drove forward. "Please stay and talk with us. We… We can talk this all out,"

"No, Mom. I'm my own truck now. You never supported me after me and Crusher got together. I expected more from all of you, being my best friends and family. If... if you guys can't accept the fact I have a spouse and children with someone I love, then..."

It pained Blaze to say this, but... even though tears were pouring down his cheeks, he had to put his tire down.

"Then you guys are no longer my friends and family."

The group all gasped in shock. Phoenix looked heartbroken as she backed up and landed in Flame's tires. Only Cryo looked enraged as the red truck then took his leave with the rest of his friends and family. The Periwinkle truck snarled and turned back to the group.

"What? Are we REALLY letting this cheater influence Blaze any longer?!" he yelled out. "This has gone FAR enough!"

"N-No, Cyro," AJ sniffled. "Blaze is... actually right."

"WHAT?!" Cryo yelled out. "You CAN'T be serious! Who else thinks so?!"

"I do..." Sparkle sobbed. "We should have accepted that Blaze found someone that made him happy... cheater or not. And now... we've lost him forever..."

"I'll show you all that this is something that Crusher's trying to fool you all with!" he declared before turning away.

As he did, from nearby, Glacier stared at the other as he left. He then turned to see Speedrick still staring at them, mainly him. The icy blue truck gulped an turned away to follow the Periwinkle truck.

Maybe… this conflict was gonna stop sooner than they expected…