A/N

That's it, guys.

Over these months, I really have gotten quite attached to this fic. I've had so many emotional moments with it, and spent so many sleepless nights for its sake. Writing this turned out to require so much more time and thought than I expected it to, and therefore I find it kind of hard to leave it here now. But at the same time I'm so relieved that this story is finally completely finished and out for you to read, a weight off of my shoulders.

Something I would like to ask for are your honest opinions. I'm so grateful for anyone that has stuck around reading this and staying patient with me in writing, and so I really want to know just what you think of this story. Tell me about any opinions you have of it, or any feelings it aroused in you, or any improvements you would've liked to see. Literally any comment will be appreciated, thank you.

Now, I might have some new ideas of a possible sequel, or a follow-up one shot, or maybe a complete different story. So, tell me what you would be interested in? Would you for example like for me to write the wedding? But for now at least I will be on a break from writing, thinking of the endless nights that I've spent on this fic, and we'll see what happens in the future! 

Thank you so much, again, for reading and appreciating my Mevie fanfic, Mine For Infinity <3

- author