Chaper 33

(What's your dream tattoo?) 

Six Years Later (After the production of WandaVision)...

Lizzie's POV

Working with Kathryn and Paul has been so fun. The audience has loved WandaVision and I'm sad our time together has come to an end. But not more sad than I am right now. I'm attending a funeral for Stan Lee. We've worked closely together the past 6 years and one night, he just passed in his sleep. He was the last thing I had reminding me of my ex lover. Everything he did and said just showed how much she's learned from him.

To be honest I'm only here because I assumed Y/n would be here to mourn her mentor but so far I haven't seen any sign of her. Aubrey came for support which I thought was nice. Everybody around is incredibly sad, sniffles and whines fill the air. I wait a little longer than everyone else hoping she'll just be coming late. Now I'm the only person here. I finally give up and turn around and begin to leave.

I glance over to the set of stairs and there Y/n is. She hands her head down in her arms, wearing a black zip up. Her hands tugging slightly on her hair. I know how she feels about her stan the man, so without a second thought I walk over to her. The sound of my heels on the pavement catches her attention, causing her to look up. Before she could stop me I embraced her in a hug. I hear her sniff and chuckle. I pull back, meeting her gaze. Her eyes are watery, with a slight smile on her face. "Your hair's orange." She chuckles. 

I roll my eyes, before wiping off her tear stained cheeks. She frowns again. "How are you holding up?" I ask, knowing she's just putting on an act so I won't see just how sad she really is. "Life is never completely without its challenges." She says. I lift a brow confused. She shrugs looking at the ground."Something Stan has said to me a few times… But I could really just go a drink, right about now." She says softly. "Let's go get one." I offer. Her gaze meets mine again. She forces a smile. "Probably not the best idea. People don't normally have drinks with their ex." Y/n says playfully. "It's nice seeing you though." She says before starting to walk off. She pulls up her sleeve on her zip up and wipe the tears.

God, I miss her. She seems different but the same. More mature. Grown, if you will.

I miss her laugh and her jokes. Her confused head tilts. I've caught myself doing it from time to time. I miss her voice and cuddles. Fuck, I miss her cuddles. Y/n is the best cuddler I've ever met. 

I walk back towards my car And see her texting on her phone when a car pulls up in front of her. The woman driving looking vaguely familiar but I can't place her as she playfully honks. "Are you ready for pick up, I pay well." The woman in the car says, earning a laugh from my ba...Y/n. "First times free." She jokes stepping to the other side of the car. I look down as I see them kiss. I guess she doesn't miss me as much as I miss her. 

I didn't expect her to stay single but I didn't know she was dating. It's not on any of her social media. Yes, I know. Stalking your ex isn't healthy. But I just needed some closure.