Chapter Two

Deku pov

As I shoved the garbage fries down my throat my stomach began to turn.

I sighed, that's not a good sign.

I rarely get to eat food and so when I am able to sometime my stomach rejects it and makes me throw it up, which is just a huge waste! I mean come on stomach! You know how little I am able to eat, don't make me waste what I am able to find!

I sighed once again as I felt the familiar gagging that always leads to me throwing up my precious meals. 

I stumble towards the nearest alleyway and hunch over as I threw up.

*Sigh*

"Back at square one I guess" I mumbled to myself as I wiped my mouth.

I looked up to the sky and watched as the gray clouds started to roll in.

Looks like its going to be a long, cold night. I started to slowly walk out of the alleyway and back onto the streets. As I walked I found my eyes drawn to the fresh cookies that was just put behind a bakery window, I stopped walking and just stared wishing I could just have one little taste but alas, all people are not created equal. This was the truth I was forced to learn at the vulnerable age of four when my mother abandoned me in an alleyway, I will never forget that day, I will never forget the betrayal and I will never forget the hatred I've harbored for my mother from that day forward.