Chapter 11

Hey there peeps! I'm back! Sorry for the wait I know its been awhile.

I was going to drop this series but @Girl-star07 asked for another chapter and I can't refuse my readers! So this story will continue!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Deku pov

What the actual hell is happening?! 

Some hobo looking man just took me off the street's like a stray cat and is now carrying me inside his house for some reason! Who does that?!

All of a sudden I feel a sting pain in my foot! I look down to see the hobo man wiping my foot with some sort of medicated swab?

"Alright I'm going to wrap this up" the hobo man says.

I watch as he puts a cotton pad on the cut before wrapping it up in a thick bandage.

"Alright, don't move I'll get you something to eat" the man says as he gets up and walks into a kitchen.

While he was gone I study my surroundings. You never know when I might need to run, after all he might be some kind of kidnapper that want to rape me or something. I mean seriously what other reason would he pick up some kid off the street, I know I'm fairly handsome so I would be a nice meal for some old, gross pervert. I've almost been molested by an old man before so you never know when it could happen again.

I looked over and saw the man walk in with a plate, a blanket and a cup of something steaming, but what caught my eye was what was on the plate. It was the fresh bread from the bakery I saw before! He set the cup on the table beside the couch I had been placed on and put the blanket on me before handing me the plate.

"There you go kid" he says before sitting on the other couch and turning on the TV.

"Thanks" I say in a small voice.