✵| ethereal

•21 Dutch St, New York, NY 10098, United States

21 Dutch St, New York, NY 10098, United States. 05:30 AM EST

The warm blanket covered their half naked selves, snuggled closed to each other. Her face resting on his shoulder, almost hiding in the crook of his neck. Inhaling his deliciously expensive cologne, old spice and vanilla. Moaning slightly when she felt a cramp in her neck, she wiggled a bit and rolled her stiff shoulders and got back in her previous position and keeping her leg on his waist. Holding him tight and not letting him go.

Cold air hit her sinfully crafted long legs, making the goosebumps rise on her skin. Clutching the blanket she pulled it closer, rubbing her skin to generate heat. Fluttering her eyes open slowly, she rubbed her eyes and blinked repeatedly to remove the blurriness. As her vision cleared her sight landed on the handsome face of her husband who was currently in deep sleep. Her honey brown eyes fixated on his face, staring like a creep. But don't judge her she has all the rights to do so after all she is his wife.

His slightly tanned olive skin, his jet black hair messed up after she had ran her hands too many times through them the entire night, that small scar under his eyebrow which he got while playing baseball, his full pouty lips capable of doing so many things too her , his one-day old beard which she had insisted him to keep, that small tattoo under his ear right on the nape of his neck and those god damn dark green eyes which shined with undaunted desire and love for her.

Being loved was something new to her, being loved by him so unconditionally, so deeply, so sincerely; scared her. She was afraid to lose it all, all over again. She loved him, so much but was still unwilling to give him vocal assurance by saying those three words.

He never forced her, he gave her the time she needed, the space she deserved and the infinite love he had for her.

Reva was brought out of her reverie with soothing voice; "Ogling at your husband this early in the morning, Mrs. Khanna." he said in his deep and husky voice. Embarrassed she closed her eyes and stilled all movements not wanting to face him just yet.