✵| selcouth

• Continued •

• Continued •

Surprising enough, Reva felt better. The heaviness in her heart and the guilt on her shoulders both felt lighter. Maybe this time she could actually change for the better. And then maybe she could get rid of that stupid therapist of hers, Reva hates that woman with passion.

In the last four months of therapy with Dr. Adya, she had done everything in her power to stop that woman from being so sweet, happy and cheerful all the time. Do not blame her, for Reva it was very difficult to be around someone as overly enthusiastic as Dr. Adya.

Sighing softly, Reva rolled on the bed and tried stretching a little to remove the stiffness from her body. Yawning loudly, she turned to the other side of the bed, her eyes meeting with the sleeping figure of her husband. Ignoring the urge to admire him a little more she dropped a kiss on his forehead lightly and ran her hand through his hair ruffling them up, before getting up noiselessly from the bed, wearing her slippers and walking out of the room.

As she walked down the staircase her phone buzzed with multiple messages, huffing a little she switched on the device, only to find multiple messages from her best and only friend Mia. Immediately opening them she realized that she had to attend a meeting with the people who were going to buy one of the most expensive paintings.

Reva sighed in relief when she saw that she had around half an hour to get ready before the online meeting was taking place.

Sprinting towards the walk-in closet of her room, she went inside and took out a white modest cut sleeve top and button-up jeans with long black shrug. Jogging towards the bathroom, Reva washed her face applied the moisturizer and did light make-up and walked out.

One of the many perks of being an artist was that she dint have to wear formal clothes unlike Rohan who wore a three-piece suit every time he had a meeting. Coming out of her thoughts, she went into her work space and got her laptop and settled on the sofa set.

Reva loved the person she had become, or was becoming. The person who was independent, had a personality and a voice. After years of self-loathing and criticising her fate for all the miseries in her life, Reva had finally come on terms with it and had learned to move on.