Scenario 2

It's party time!
You've been attending the U.A school for a while now. They aren't really known for their parties as much as they are known for their festivals. You were in the planning comity. You've been talking to Momo Yaoyorozu from Class 1-A and Nejire Hado from class 3-A about a party the teachers want to have for the students for them to relax and have fun. Different part ideas have been floating around , but the one you guys keep going back to was the ball idea. Who doesn't love a good ball, fancy dresses, classical music (going to be remixed obviously), princes and princesses, etc. You guys unanimously chose the ball , and it shall be done.
~time skip~
It was the night of the ball, your friends came to your house in a limo. You look out your window and see your best friend coming out of the rooftop window waving their hands in the air signaling for you to come to them. You let out a soft laugh grabbed your phone and jacket and walked down to say goodbye to your guardian and got in the limo with your friends. You guys after a few minutes got the the front of U.A Junior high  and got out of Limo and made your big entrance to the ball. You guys are wearing your fancy dresses and tuxes and see Aizawa at the entrance saying hello to the students. You made your way inside and admired the work you and the other students put into the decorations. "Wow, (y/n) this place looks amazing, it looks like the inside of a fancy castle!" Your best friend praises you for you good job. You chuckle and look around to see if you could spot (L/I), one of your friends spots the snack table and it had a chocolate fountain. Their eyes light up with excitement, they grabbed your arm and rush to the table, you both stop In front of the table and see the someone was connecting a type of cable underneath the table. Your friend was feeding you chocolate covered fruit when the person underneath the table stood up it was (L/I)! You had chocolate over your mouth they looked at you and said "Hey (y/n)!". What do you do?