AU Scenario 3

(Switching Time!)
In this alternate universe the positions were switched, heroes were villains and villains were heroes. You were with your organization and you were planning something. You guys have been given details about this up and coming villain who's quirk is portals. What was left out of the information is that the portals led to other universes, one being the original universe. You were put in a group of three to go to the villain's lair. When you get there you see another group of three, they were your rivals. "Not you people" One of them mutter. "Come one we have to focus" one of your teammates says. The lot of you look at each other then at the tiny entrance door. All of you ran towards the door, got stuck for like 2 minutes, but one of the other group's members pushes everyone through "I swear you are all useless" they muttered being annoyed at the situation and at everyone. All of you made it to the room where the villain was. You open the door to reveal them sitting on a chair reading a newspaper. They look up at at you and the others and smiles deviously "Great! My test subjects are here!" they say ominously yet excitedly. You blink a little "T-Test subjects?" you asked and before you know it you are being pushed one by one into the portal.

~Going through the portal break~

After what felt like an eternity, you wake up feeling groggy. You look around and see that you're back in the city, "Weren't we in a lair?" You asked and stand up from the ground your teammates are waking up being confused as well. You walk over to the electronics store and look at the tv on display at the window, They were showing a news report about the hero All Might "Hero?" you mumbled "But he's a villain"  you say and walk to a news stand seeing more news about heroes that in your universe were supposed to be villains. You made the realization, you weren't in your universe anymore, everything was switched (back to normal lol). What do you do?