My Oc #2

Name: Tamura Hitomi
Age: 20
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/her
Sexuality: Lesbian
Quirk: Tempestas (Weather in Latin. She can control/make the weather. Explanation: She can create makeshift weather clouds that could either rain, snow, produce heat, etc. She can only do a small area at a time if she tries to do a big area, the bigger the area the more damage her health and body take)
Love interest: Mirko (Midnight as a backup)
Likes: Hitomi likes to mess with people, she likes her quiet time, she likes the color black, she likes being around the league, she likes sour food and listening to music. She secretly really likes affection but won't show it. She likes experimenting with new things and trying foreign foods.
Dislikes: Hitomi dislikes overly sweet food, She dislikes pro heroes . She dislikes people that are fake, she much rather have someone that is straight up and blunt rather than someone who is over sweet and fake; and she dislikes feeling useless.
Personality: Hitomi is a flirt and a tease. She rarely takes things seriously, everything is a game to her. If the case ever comes that she is serious, all hell is going to break loose. She enjoys playing with people and their emotions. She doesn't feel that much remorse and doesn't know how empathize that well.
Brief backstory: Hitomi came from a relatively normal family, her mom is a secretary at Endeavor's agency and her dad is a police man. She inherited her grandmother's quirk and all her defaults as well, her grandmother died at the age of 35 (she had her mother very young) due over passing her limit while using her quirk. At the age of 18 she left home and joined the league of villains. She never really cared for saving people let alone become a hero.
Looks:

 Outfit:

Outfit:

Extra facts: Dabi is her best friend, they have a love hate relationship

Extra facts: Dabi is her best friend, they have a love hate relationship. She has previous scarring from over using her quirk, you can see her side deteriorate from it. She has a white ferret named Cleo, she's her baby.
(What I call her: my problem child)