AU Scenario 2

Mafia time!
All the heroes in Japan are connected by one organization that almost all of them are apart of and that's the Mafia Ring. No one knows who the leader of the hero mafia is, but everyone's goal is to beat them out and become the leader. Each top hero is in charge of their branch/group and their goal is to recruit up and coming heroes to join their groups (aka agencies). When students join U.A Junior high , they are already a step higher on becoming more well known through out the family. Currently principal Nezu has each year student reunited it the stadium, so first year students for first, second year students go next , and third year students go last. He had your group in the stadium and started talking about how the whole organization works and how they will get recruited, you were standing next to your friend that was iffy about the situation "This is so stupid" they whisper to you "It seems like they aren't giving us a choice" they add, you looked curious and excited about the whole situation. You've heard stories about the great Mafia family and how they take care of each other when you were younger, you always wanted to join and have that type of family. Your friend looks at you and raises their eyebrow at you "(y/n), snap out of it" they says taking you out of your thought "Do you actually want to do it?" They ask. What do you do?