23 - Shop

Trigger Warning: Mentions of eating disorder/struggle with food

- - -

"What the fuck?!"

I fell off the bed, sheets tangled in my legs as laughter ran through the room. With a groan, I sat up, hand to my head as I rubbed the sore spot in hopes of erasing the pain. I blinked heavily, trying to get rid of the sleep crusting my eyes as I looked around the room at my position on the floor.

Zayn, holding onto a fishing rod attached with a small ghost at the hook, looked at me sheepishly as he clumsily reeled it back in towards him, Ayesha taking it from him before expertly completing the task. I shot him an accusatory look to which he raised his hands in the air, pointing a finger at the man responsible for scaring the shit out of me.

I snapped my head in his direction, my glare shooting daggers as he leaned against the wall, arms crossed with a small smirk on his pretty little face. I was vaguely aware that our entire friend group was seeing my grouchiness first thing in the morning, from my peripheral seeing Alex recording the entire exchange. 

"What's wrong, Sophia? I thought ghosts didn't exist?"

That made me get up, Zayn shouting run as everyone but Dean rushed out of the door, giggling with their phones out as I stomped my way over to him. He didn't look intimidated in the slightest. In all honesty, he seemed more smug.

"Oh, yeah." I scoffed, repeatedly stabbing a finger at his chest with every word. "Laugh it up, pretty boy. Just wait until I get you back."

He tried to bite my finger making me retreat, turning so my back faced him as I walked back over to the close. Though, I completely forgot I was still wrapped in the sheets making me let out a small yelp as I tipped forward, closing my eyes to brace for impact when familiar warm hands gently pulled me back to an upright position, setting me back on my feet.

I breathed a sigh of relief, letting Dean help me unravel myself but before I could stomp away like the immature toddler I was being he twirled me so I faced him, his face still holding that amused look.

"Sophia," He teased, brushing his lips against my jaw. I pressed my hands against my mouth, covering it as he tried coaxing me to let my anger go. "Come on, sweetheart. I know you aren't upset."

I tried to say: "Are you invalidating my feelings?" But it came out in more of a muffle due to my hands still pressed against my mouth in attempts at covering my breath.

He raised his eyebrows, amused at my antics. "I was just teaching you a lesson."

"How about I teach..." You trailed off, running out of his hold and towards the bathroom. However long I thought I was going to make it quickly dissolved as he lifted me off the floor, a loud laugh escaping my lips as he plopped me down on the bed. I tried scrambling away, hands clawing at the end of the sheets as Dean flipped me over with ease, laughing at my poor attempts.

"Admit you aren't mad at me anymore." He said, fingers digging into my sides making me gasp for air in between my giggles.

"Never! This is manipulation!"

"No," He said innocently, stopping for a few seconds to give me reprieve. "It's merely a suggestion."

"How about I suggest you suck my dick!"

That caused him to start up all over again until I was tapping out, admitting defeat. "Alright! Alright! I'm not mad at you anymore! Free me of this torture you glasses wearer!"

He let go of me, watching down in amusement as I struggled to catch my breath as I pointed a finger in his direction. "I wouldn't be mad at you in the first place if you just hadn't scared me in the first place!"