ONE

"Some people are so annoying", Jimin groans annoyed. "Who?" Yoongi asks curiously. "Him."

Four heads turn to where Jimin points, the boy himself doesn't care to look up to the student he points to. "Jung Hoseok?" Seokjin asks. "Yes. Jung Hoseok", Jimin says. "Why?" Yoongi asks since Hoseok is known as a sweet boy that is friends with everyone.

"He is straight. That's why", Taehyung giggles and hugs Jimin, his best friend, but he gives him a playful glare. "You are also annoying! Even if he would be gay, you would probably steal him away from me with ur pretty ass face", he pouts, and Taehyung giggles as he caresses his best friend's cheek.

"You're pretty too, Hyung. Very pretty", he says and pecks his cheek. "Yes, Jimin. Don't think otherwise because a stupid kid isn't into guys", Yoongi says, saying the word guys more clear. They all know how hard Yoongi crushes on the pretty boy, but of course, Jimin is obvious to that.

"Yes.. get over him", Seokjin giggles and Jimin sighs.

"Who is that?" Namjoon asks all of a sudden and they look up. "That's Jeon Jeongguk. Our little nerd", Jimin giggles. "Yes.. he is absolutely no fun, only busy with his books and always wearing earphones", Taehyung chuckles as he eyes the pretty handsome nerd.

"Well.. you can always go for someone like him", Taehyung giggles, and Jimin huffs. "No thanks. I mean he is not ugly, but I'm not into him", Jimin giggles and shakes his head by the boys' behavior.

When the bell rings they walk towards their classes. Namjoon and Yoongi are "smarter" so they're on a higher level, so they have other classes.

They get into their first class, maths, a subject Taehyung hates. Why? He sucks at it. Immediately when he walks in, the teacher calls him to come with him.

"Kim, your last test was a waste of time, for both of us. You scored the lowest of the class, again", the woman says, and Taehyung sighs. "I know, I just don't get it", Taehyung pouts. The woman sighs by the sight. "Jeon gets extremely high grades, so I talked about this with him and he is going to give you private lessons. Every week. You make your homework with him and will sit next to him", the teacher says and Taehyung's eyes widen.

"What? No why? I can ask Jimin", Taehyung says. "No. You two won't work but have fun together. Now go to your new place. Kim Jennie, sit there", the teacher says as she let Taehyung go to the place Jennie first sat.

Taehyung sighs annoyed and walk towards the place. He sits down and places his books on his table, laying his head on his hand after.

"Hey, I'm Jeon Jeongguk", he hears a soft voice say. He looks up to see a bunny like boy adjusting his glasses. It takes some seconds before Taehyung knows how to talk again, but Jeongguk doesn't notice, too caught up in the other's beauty.

He never saw him from close, but even the little flaws of his skin are perfect. He thought the boy was cute and very pretty, but he didn't care that much.

He's way to busy with other things to care about the never-ending beauty coming from the student. He has to concentrate on not failing this year, whatever it takes. He can't use someone like Taehyung around him now. But the teacher wanted him to help him with math, he had no other choice.

"I'm Kim Taehyung.. let's just get over with this", he sighs annoyed. Jeongguk knows too that Taehyung doesn't want to have anything to do with him and he should keep it that way, but the desire to make him think different is kinda big.

He shakes his head a bit. 'No Jeongguk you promised your mother to pass this year. Don't think about it. No games, just one year of hard-working', he tells himself.

But what's the fun in that?