TWO

After math Taehyung immediately wants to get up, but Jeongguk grabs his wrist to prevent him from doing so.

Taehyung looks at him. "When will we meet up?" Jeongguk asks. "Tomorrow after school", Taehyung says and pulls his wrist out of the grip before walking away without giving him a glance.

Jeongguk rolls his eyes and walks after him. He makes his way towards PE. He always waits till everyone's done with dressing themselves. Why? He plays the nerd and nerd doesn't have lots of muscles and stuff. Sixpack, broad muscular back, hard chest, muscular thighs. They're too busy with studying and playing video games, right? Not to forget the comic books they give all their attention and love. He just tries to keep their attention on the other students, always wearing sweaters and stuff in school too.

When everyone is gone, he quickly dresses and goes outside too, he manages to be on time every time. He walks into the big room wearing sweatpants and a loose shirt and takes a seat on the bench.

The teacher immediately starts after Jeongguk's arrival, knowing by now that Jeongguk is always the last one. "So you're going to work in partners. I'll make the groups!" the teacher yells, noticing everyone stops paying attention because they're making couples. They sigh and make some protesting noises, but the teacher just goes on.

"You have to do this parkour without letting go of each other's hands arm or whatever. Do you lose contact, you start over again. Is that clear?" The teacher asks and the students nod. "So I made couples that never really talk with each other or at least I don't see a lot with each other. I want you to work together and we will do this the next lesson too, with the same partner", the teacher says.

He starts calling names and making teams. "I hope we get together", Jimin pouts and hugs Taehyung's arm. But just then Jimin gets placed with someone else. Jung Hoseok. Jimin's eyes widen as he asks Taehyung for help with his eyes.

"Come on, park", the teacher says and Jimin pouts as he walks towards Hoseok, not daring to look in his eyes.

"Hey Jimin, how are you?" Hoseok's cheerful and sweet voice says, making Jimin week in his knees. He has such a big crush on him. "H-Hi.. m'kay. You?" He asks and looks up. Hoseok looks him up and down real quick and smiles. "I am perfectly fine. Let's do this", Hoseok smirks and Jimin nods quickly.

Taehyung closes his eyes and sighs once again day. Why does he get placed with him again? Again. He turns towards Jeongguk and walks his way. "Hey again", Jeongguk says and Taehyung rolls his eyes. "You don't like doing this all with me don't you?" Jeongguk asks and Taehyung's eyes widen. He may act a bit sassy and not so nice, but the last this he wants is to hurt someone's feelings or give them the feeling he doesn't like them.

The truth is, he has nothing against Jeongguk. He doesn't care if they have to do something, but he rather does things with his own friends. And since he got placed from Jimin to Jeongguk in the first place he's still a bit annoyed by that.

"I don't mind... I'm just annoyed. Don't mind me", Taehyung smiles and blushes embarrassed. Jeongguk looks at his cute face and smiles a sweet bunny smile as he has to prevent himself from telling him how adorable he looks.

"So how are we going to do this?" He asks so he won't say anything else. "I have no idea. I'm not good at this", the younger mumbles. "Well.. if we start with just holding each other's hands till there", Jeongguk starts and walks closer so he can point to were. Somehow Taehyung gets a weird feeling and freezes in place, looking over slightly and looking back. Jeongguk turns his head and they're so close. Jeongguk steps back a bit without showing any more emotions, while Taehyung blushes once again.

"Okay let's just do that", Taehyung says and holds his hand out for Jeongguk to take. Jeongguk takes it and the hop through the hoops on the ground, not touching the ground outside the hoops.

Then the arrive at a bouncy box. Jeongguk climbs up first, but because they can't lose contact and can't hold hands, Taeyhung hasn't slide his hand over his back more down. He gulps when he feels the muscles under his palm, this isn't real right?

Jeongguk turns his body so he sits on his butt and Taehyung's hand now falls onto his lap, palm on his big thighs. He bites his lip slightly and Jeongguk sees this. He quickly grabs his hand again and moves a bit back so Taehyung has space to get on it too.

"Come", he just says and gulps as he looks away. Taehyung notices the older's weird behavior, but slides it off and climbs on it. Jeongguk held his back, sliding his hand down his gorgeous s-line and internally groaning at how soft and small it feels in his hands.

He turns around once Taehyung is on the bouncy box and holds Taehyung's hand again behind his back. "Alright, if I help you up here I'll climb up myself," Jeongguk says as they arrive at a sort of wall, not too high as Jeongguk could touch the top.

Taehyung nods and stands on Jeongguk's knee as he sinks through one. He tries getting up but struggles so Jeongguk helps him, placing a hand under his ass to push him more up, of course, taking the moment to feel his plump ass being pressed into his hands.

Taehyung was now on top of the wall, holding Jeongguk's hand. Jeongguk grabs the top of the wall with one hand and pulls himself up, bicep flexing and fully in sight for Taehyung, who widen his eyes at the sight before looking at Jeongguk.

How come the nerd has so much muscles? Or is it just an 'in the moment'-thing?