THREE

Taehyung got suspicious. Jeongguk obviously tried to hide his physics and when Taehyung got to see what he was hiding he got so confused.

Why would you want to hide a body this godly???

He wanted to find out why? He wanted to find out why Jeongguk acted so weird sometimes. He seemed to be a classic nerd, playing video games, reading books and comic books in the breaks, straight A's and much more to say.

Taehyung gets dressed back into his normal clothes, looking around to see Jeongguk but just now he notices he's not there. He frowns and gets out, going back to the PE rooms. To see Jeongguk laugh with the teacher.

"So see you tomorrow?" mister Wang says and Jeongguk nods. Taehyung quickly hides behind a door when Jeongguk walks out and goes to the locker rooms. Taehyung bites his lip as he peeks around the little wall that keeps people from seeing the inside through the doorway.

He watches as Jeongguk gets rid of his shirt and Taehyung's eyes widen by the sight of his back. It only got worse when Taehyung's ears got filled with an a bit low voice, singing so beautifully, like an angel. It was Jeongguk, putting on a sweater while singing a song called 'still with you'.

It was beautiful, and the sight made Taehyung drool. There was something not right and Taehyung was going to find out.

...

"What are you watching?" Jimin asks confused as he sits on Taehyung's bed. "Look! This is Jeongguk," Taehyung exclaims and points to the screen of his laptop.

Jimin gets up to see what Taehyung was talking about and widen his eyes. "That's not Jeongguk," Jimin chuckles. It was a video of Jeongguk beating the shit out of someone and getting arrested for nearly killing that person.

"It is!" Taehyung exclaims. "Why are you even looking at these things?" Jimin asks. "Today with PE I was paired up with Jeongguk again and you know when we had to keep in contact with each other? I felt muscles, big ones... and he was so strong. In the locker room while everyone was getting dressed, he wasn't there. He came later when everyone was gone and when I went to see..." Taehyung bites his lip thinking about what he sees.

"He's ripped... like damn Jiminie he's so hot," Taehyung groans and turns to him. "And he started singing! So beautiful," Taehyung sighs out dreamily and Jimin smirks. "Does Taehyung have a little crush on school's nerd?" Jimin chuckles and Taehyung blushes. "He's just really attractive, okay?? And I don't think he's a nerd," Taehyung says and Jimin frowns at that. "What? Multiple indicators tell you different," Jimin says eating some chips.

"I don't know. He acts so different when no one is around..." "so you're saying this is all fake? Tae, why would someone willingly act like this and willingly let others bully you? This video is probably about someone else," Jimin chuckles and Taehyung sighs, he must be right. But he can't help and be suspicious about the student.

"Isn't he coming here tomorrow?" Jimin asks and Taehyung nods. "Yes, for math," Taehyung whines and turns back to Jimin, who now scrolling through the comments of the video. "You can check if he's really the way he says he is?" Jimin smirks and Taehyung gets a wrong feeling in his stomach.

"What?" "Well look what I found out. If this is really Jeongguk, then why would our little nerd be in a gay bar, arm around a guy who's crossdressing before smashing another man's skull in? It tell me he's into these kind of guys and absolutely gay," Jimin giggles and points to the couple in the video.

"What are you trying to say?" Taehyung groans, already seeing where this is going. "Well, put on your nicest skirt tomorrow and give him your prettiest smile and we'll see how your little play date will end," Jimin smirks. Taehyung laughs by his plan and gives him a weird-out look. "Who says that guy in the video isn't his boyfriend?! Oh and then I'm seducing him... what if he likes it and wants to do something?" Taehyung asks. "I doubt it and you go with the flow, it's not like you don't want it," Jimin smirks and I shrug as he's kinda right.

"Come on, just do it. He's probably too scared anyway," Jimin chuckles and Taehyung sighs because he really doesn't think so.

So why not go with the plan??