WELCOME, TOO!

Hello!

Welcome to Lemons, Too! A new collection for you! 

This is LightLeak. The one who made the stories you are about to read in the succeeding parts. I just want to share some reminders, disclaimers, and announcements.

Please, be obedient and carefully read.

REMINDERS:

- This contains smut. If you don't like reading that stuff, no one is forcing you.

- Minors Do Not Interact (MDNI). Please, to all the young ones that I can't physically stop from reading this book. Refrain from revealing your age, your grade, and everything that has to do with you being a minor. You can still show your support through reads and by giving votes.

- Comments, votes, and feedback are greatly appreciated. However, reporting my work is not.

- If you have any concerns, please, my DM is open and my feed is open. I'll respond as soon as I can.

DISCLAIMERS: ​

- All characters used in this book are aged up (mostly from time-skip arcs).

- I do not own any characters that are included in this book. All the rightful credit for their existence is to the authors.

- If you're some kind of character's moralist, may I remind you again, no one is forcing you to read this book.

Did you finish reading it? You did well! I knew you can do it. I also want you to know that I am grateful to you. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

- LightLeak