♡ My Home ♡ (Rindo Haitani)

Note: Bonten Executive, Rindo Haitani

"Where are you? You've been gone for too long. Are you okay?"

You sent that text 15 minutes ago and still waiting for a reply.

Rindo, his brother— Ran, and Sanzu were just out to buy sodas and beers for the party later, but it has been 45 minutes already and they still hadn't come back. They are three people, what could've happened?

Still, in worry, you sent another text message.

"Rindo. Please, come back home."

________________________________________________

The three men just got in the car, Sanzu's sitting on the backseat, Ran's on the driver seat, and Rindo sat on the passenger seat. If Sanzu did not go off to fight the random gangsters they bumped into in the parking lot, they would've been back much earlier. A fight happened but the three of them were unscathed, while the ones they fought with are... well, they are left hardly breathing.

Rindo fishes out his phone from his pocket after wiping off the blood on his knuckles, when he saw your text messages, a smile appeared on his face. Then, he sent a couple of messages as a reply.

"Everything's fine, _______. Stop worrying. We're coming back to the rest house."

"It's Koko's rest house. Don't call that home. Ew. I'll be there soon."

________________________________________________

As the clock keeps ticking, you kept wondering if they had encountered trouble. You are just hoping for the best that it's not the police. This trip would be ruined if that happened and they got caught. A once in a blue moon trip with the Bonten higher-ups and their girlfriends which all planned by Kokonoi will be a waste— it's saddening just thinking about it.

A sigh left your lips as you get consumed by your negative thoughts. You were tapping your fingertips when you heard your phone beep multiple times, you immediately check for it and see Rindo's messages.

You're a less worried girlfriend now that he finally texted you back.

________________________________________________

While on the road, Rindo did not take his eyes off his phone as he waits for your reply. It's totally unfair but he's getting impatient on his own as if he didn't make you wait for his replies.

When you finally did, his heartbeat raced and he felt his cheeks getting warm. His heart fluttered and he felt a wave of tenderness inside him— it's as if his stomach gets lighter all of a sudden. Even Rindo doesn't understand what he's feeling and it's all because he read the message that you sent.

"Anywhere is home with you, Rin. Be safe."

"You look stupid smiling at your phone," Ran couldn't help but say what's on his mind after seeing his brother's grinning face when he glanced at him.

"He looks stupid even if he's not smiling," Sanzu added.

"Shut up, shitheads."