Consequence (Manjiro Sano)

Note: First Present-Tokyo Manji Gang President, Manjiro "Mikey" Sano (27 years old)

It started because of a joke— just a joke.

You didn't actually mean it, but it had Mikey furious. No matter how many times you retracted what you said and how many times you apologized— you still ended up hands-tied, quivering, and crying as he fucks into you.

Mikey has you under him, your legs hanging on his shoulders as he presses your thighs into your chest. His hips aggressively thrust and his shaft kisses your insides, constantly hitting your most sensitive spot inside you.

"Ma-" your voice shakes, getting short for breath as you felt your insides getting ravaged, "Manjiro... Hng~!!"

You can feel your legs trembling as Mikey continues to thrusts and your mind gets lightheaded over the pleasure. Your insides felt like it has a knot getting twisted tighter and tighter— almost painful, but when Mikey's hips snap. The leaking tip of his shaft hits your cervix and caused your body to convulse into orgasm.

A sudden forceful gush caused Mikey to pull out his length from you and let your cunt shower him with warm yet clear liquid. Good thing that Mikey knows what to do as the scene unfolds in front of him– making him lust for you even more.

Mikey vigorously rubs on your swollen clit, causing the gush of liquid to spread all over the sheets, your thighs, and over his body. The sensation is overwhelming for your body but your hips kept thrusting up on Mikey's hand as he played on your clit.

You're left crying and whimpering for his name— unable to stop him since your hands are tied on the headboard.

"Hmm," Mikey elicits a satisfied hum as your orgasm slowly ends. His thumb circling on your overstimulated clit and he's staring with a look of satisfaction at your gaping entrance.

"No..." you breathlessly continue, "No more."

"I'm not done punishing you, ______." Mikey's lifeless eyes told you that he meant what he just said.

Just how many times do you need to cum before this ends?

"I'm sorry, Manjiro. Please! No more."

But, even with your hoarse throat, tears-dampen face, trembling body— scattered with bites and hickeys, swollen clit, and abused insides, it didn't budge Mikey.

His answer is a firm, "No."

Even though Mikey has his heart for you, it doesn't mean he'll be merciful in bed. He made you cum like just how many times? 4? 6? 11?

Mikey doesn't care. He'll make you cum until you're dehydrated. Since that will teach you a lesson to never underestimate him.

Your broken voice pierced in the air as you felt being penetrated again. This time, your face is pushed on the mattress and your ass raise in the air. You can feel Mikey's still-hard and veiny length rubbing in your already spasming slick walls— your mind already lost in the pleasurable torture.

This wouldn't have happened if you didn't crack that joke.

No. Wait.

If he didn't ask that question first, you wouldn't make a joke about it, and then this wouldn't have happened.

That's right. This is all happening because of Mikey.

Earlier while everything was peaceful, his question and your remark, started the non-stop pleasurable torture of your boyfriend.

"______," Mikey called while cuddling with you. His head is laying on your chest, and his one hand is already inside your shirt.

"Hm? What?"

Mikey hovered on top of you and he leans closer to your face. His voice with curiosity then asked, "What was your first impression of me?"

It didn't take you too long to answer his question with a grin on your face, "I thought you have a short dick and you're unfriendly."

"What?"

You continued nonchalantly, "Yeah. But I was wrong 'cause you're easy to be friends with."

Mikey's expression became dark and his hands already gripping on your wrist— tight. In a grim voice, he asked again, "What?"

You gasp as you felt the atmosphere around him become heavy. At that moment, you knew you had to retract what you said.

"I was just kidding!! You don't have a sh—"

Your words were cut off by Mikey saying, "I'll teach you a lesson about that joke."

That's how you end up being trapped in Mikey's endless lesson of pleasurable torture— getting pounded by him repeatedly.