Head Over Heels (Hajime Kokonoi)

Note: This one's for you Lollygirl1234 and for all Kokonoi Hajime's sweethearts!

Note 1.2: Sorry for the grammatical errors.

Note 1.3: (Please, be patient with me about other requests) Enjoy reading! ♡⁠(⁠>⁠ ⁠ਊ⁠ ⁠<⁠)⁠♡

"We'll be late. You better hurry up dressing." Kokonoi coldly said to you after seeing you still sitting and blowing your hair dry in front of your vanity station. 

The reason why you are dressing up is to attend a casual lunch with the Bonten higher-ups. You had met them before and got along with them, that's why every time they have a gathering like this, you're always invited. A must to tag along with your boyfriend. 

"What's with the attitude?" You noticed how he looked so nice in a plain black suit with a buttoned-up shirt inside matched with his favorite black pants. An expensive gold watch sits on his right wrist, and to top his look his hair is perfectly styled as well. He looks simple and yet his aura screams how expensive his outfit was. 

"Hmph."

If you just know how Kokonoi forgot to breathe upon seeing you in a short skirt and a tight top, you would understand why he had to act irritated. He had to distract himself or else his buddy in between his legs would be in a full rage mode. Kokonoi sometimes hates how you can easily turn him on and hates it even more when you can do it unintentionally. 

You continued drying your hair as you picked one by one the make-ups that you will use on your face. You placed them on your vanity top after choosing them. One by one, you started applying the make-up on your face. A simple look is enough to make your pretty face much prettier. Upon applying the last touch of lipgloss on your lips, you took a glance at your boyfriend's reflection in the mirror. 

Kokonoi has been behind you all this time you're doing your make-up. His eyes focus on your every move. Too focused. 

You turned around with a smile on your face in an attempt to show off your complete look for your waiting boyfriend.

"How do I look?" You got up to do a little spin in front of him. 

Kokonoi who has his arms crossed in front of his chest, sighed. He had to pinch the skin between his eyes as if to erase the lewd thoughts consuming his mind upon seeing how attractive his girl was. The way you look is just too much for him to handle. 

Kokonoi wouldn't be keeping his hands to himself anymore—not when you're looking like that

The way Kokonoi reacted took you by surprise and filled your mind with doubtful thoughts about how you looked. You thought you did well in making yourself look pretty, and honestly, you felt pretty. 

Is there something wrong with his eyes? Did he not like it? Do I look awful? 

I did not put on too much make-up… or did I? Is it my clothes? Should I get changed into a dress instead?

Kokonoi stepped closer to your frozen frame. His arm caught your waist as he pressed you against his chest. "You look so stunning," he stresses his words as his yearning eyes glance at your lips, "Like a fucking meal I need to have." 

The doubts in your mind were washed away upon immediately understanding the situation.

So, you teased him with, "Bon appètit, lover." 

Kokonoi caught your glistening lips into a crashing—a hungry kiss. He's taking your bottom lip between his lips, and not giving a thought about how the tint of your lips is all over his chin.