How Everybody Find Out (Ryō Kurokiba)

Note: Post-Time-skip Ryō Kurokiba and others, ages 25+.

"Come on, ______! Just this once, please say that you'll go!" Alice whined as she stomped her feet. She trails behind you with her continuous whining as you make your way to the kitchen.

"Alice," you sighed, holding onto your thin patience as you turned around to face her. "I told you I don't want to go on a beach trip." You turned your back to her again, opening the fridge and searching for something you can shove in your mouth.

She heaved disappointed noises, "No matter what you say, you're gonna go, _______." She declared, crossing her arms on her chest— her patience already ran out.

"But, I just told you 'No'!" You argued, holding a can of soda in your hand as you closed the door fridge.

"I'll send someone to pick you up later tonight. See ya'!" With that, Alice left you alone. 

Being Alice's friend, you don't have a choice once she made up her mind about what she wants. She's hosting a reunion with the Tōtsuki's 92nd Elite Ten Council and the Academy's Director on the private beach that she owned.

You may not take a seat in the student council, but after beating Alice in a food war, she kept herself close to you— making you get close with her friends also. None of them had a problem including you in their friendship circle, they are all warm and never treated you different than them. Now that all of you had grown up and are professionals, a once-in-a-while gathering is bound to happen— which Alice made possible.

A little later, all of your needed stuff is packed in large luggage and you heard a knock on your apartment's door. Just thinking to yourself that it must've been one of Alice's bodyguards that will accompany you. 

Alice did send someone to pick you up and it was none other than his loyal servant, Ryō Kurokiba.

You held your breath upon seeing him, it has been a few months since you last saw him— ever since Ryō went back to Denmark where his cooking career started. Somehow, he still looks the same but his appearance bears maturity. Ryō's wearing a black long sleeve shirt matched with pants, and peeking through the end of his right sleeve is his flame patterned crimson bandana.

"Hey," You greeted, feeling your heart skip a beat upon seeing the person you've been crushing hard on for a long time. "It's nice seeing you again."

Ryō nodded as he acknowledged your greeting, "Likewise." He pointed out to the luggage next to yours, "This all your stuff?"

"Hm. Yeah."

It was all the conversation that happened even after you got in his car and the both of you hit the road. Though from time to time the both of you are sneaking glances at each other, neither of you dared to start a conversation. You just hope that falling asleep in the drive wasn't offending to him since you can feel yourself drifting off.

Ryō glanced at you again— only to see you asleep as you lean on the car's closed window. He heaved the deepest sigh, actually disappointed to himself for not taking this chance to catch up and be closer to you.

Alice tasked him to pick you up for she knows that Ryō likes you all this time. She was the first to notice Ryō 's feelings and his reluctance in asking you for a date. That's why Alice has been playing as a matchmaker and she's enjoying it.

He was reminded by Alice before he left to see you, to make most of the moment he's alone with you and her words that she drilled in his head were to "Seize the moment!". But now, he's parking the car and you've been asleep for the whole hour and a half of drive.