three

" mom ! Dad ! Come on , stop embarrassing me like this "

Baeksool puffed out a breath as her parents won't stop showing Jaemin her baby photos while telling the story behind it. Baeksool had her arms crossed against her chest and was trying her best to look annoyed at the two elder people as well as the boy but once her ears caught the melodious sound of Jaemin's laughter , she couldn't stop the corner of her lips from quirking up into a smile. " oh look , this was when she first learned to ride a bike. The funny part of this story was that she fell right after the picture " Baeksool's father laughed right after her mother told Jaemin the story and Baeksool joined right after.

" alright , that one was quite funny but you're at fault dad ! You let me go without any warning " she pointed at her father and the elder man puts his hands up in a defensive way. " your mother told me to , don't blame me " Baeksool's father points his finger at her mother and the woman smacks her husbands shoulders while saying that it was supposed to be secret. The elder woman shakes her lightly and crossed her arms against her chest. " I should've known that you won't be able to keep a secret " she mumbled out and her husband smiled mischievously before giving his wife a peck on the cheek.

The sight of the two elders being oddly romantic right in front of their daughter as well as Jaemin had made Baeksool to let out a gagging sound while Jaemin looks away to avoid the elder from seeing his slightly reddening cheeks. " mom , dad with all due respect , please go an get a room. My eyes cannot handle that type of sweetness " Baeksool said and that had made her dad teased her by kissing her mom even more before the three family members starts bickering childishly and left the black haired out.

The scene earlier had made Jaemin's head darted away to imagining his life with the girl that was now bickering with her parents jokingly. He thought that it was just a small crush at first but then realized that it was more than a crush when he starts to think that he definitely wants to build a family with her. His eyes moved to the girl and his heart made a leap as she laughs along with her parents. Her laughter was something that he wanted to keep so much and would hope that she will smile even more when they finally get together.

I love you so much Eun Baeksool , I hope you get better soon.