seven | day one

Day one

Day one.

Wow , this is weird but hello ! You won't know this but I have a week to go and you would probably receive this book when I finally leave but please don't be sad. If you cry while reading this book , it'll get wet and you won't be able to read it over and over again.

Anyways ! I want to tell how my day went by today but before that , I didn't really get enough sleep last night because of mom and dad. They told me that they would bring my favourite boba drink and mom would cook my favourite homemade food ! I really hoped that you can enjoy it with me but then mom said you were going to be busy with your part time job today. Before you blame yourself , it's fine. I understand your situation and that you couldn't visit me everyday.

Continuing on , Hari unnie teased me a lot today. I accidently told her that I was going to confess to you and she began giving me some tips but I don't really think that it will be useful enough. All she said to me was just confess directly because apparently , the way you look at me was like I was your whole universe.

I hope I am and if I really am , I need you to find a new universe once I'm gone. You can do that right Jaemin ? I know you can with that attractive face of yours. Don't worry about me , I'll probably be happier if you go get yourself a girlfriend instead of weeping over my death.

Please be happy everyday even when I'm without you , I love you Nana <3