part 4

After school Louis lays in bed propped up against some pillows and reads through his lines for what feels like the 100th time. It's pathetic it really is. Normally he would have started one day before the tryouts and didn't even go through the lines 20 times.

He knows these lines perfectly by now and every other year he would have just given up by now but he needs to be prepared for everything. He really wants to get this role.

A knock on his door interrupts his thoughts about the musical.

"Hey man!" Liam's loud voice calls through his room. "Zayn's with Gigi at the moment, so I thought, you down for getting Pizza? There's this new pizza take out restaurant down the road someone said it's really good." Liam tells him, a shit eating grin on his face.

Louis thought for a moment. He really should eat something after practicing for too long he's starving and Pizza always sounds good to him. "Sure." He answers eventually.

"Great."

Why is he smiling so goddamn much?

Louis stood up from his bed and walked toward Liam, who leaned against his doorframe. The two boys made their way downstairs into the kitchen where Leigh-Anne and Ashton were studying. "We're going out you wanna join?" Louis asked them.

"No" they both mumbled in union, head still deep into their books. "Hey, where's Jade?" Liam asked. Weird, Liam never cared about someone's roundabouts.

"Probably somewhere with this bloke she met." Ashton mumbled uninterested. Louis thought he could see the slightest bit of hurt flashing in Liam's eyes. Liam and hurt? No, Liam doesn't care about something like that.

"Let's go." Louis said after standing there quiet for too long and they walked down the stairs. "Walk or bike?" Louis asked him. Liam seemed to be startled by someone talking to him and it took a while for him to answer.

"Let's walk." Liam answered.

They both walked in comfortable silence but Louis didn't loose the feeling that Liam had something on his mind he didn't want to tell him so he just kinda went for it. "Hey Liam,"

Liam just hummed to show him that he's listening. Still deep in thoughts.

"What's got you all quiet, I mean normally you won't shut up," he chuckled "so what's up, mate?" Louis asked. Eying his friend curiously.

"Does Jade has someone at the moment?" Liam asked carefully, like he's scared of the answer.

And click. Liam's in the football team. He asks about Jade's love life. They must have been partying together and he was the one that got her all blushy.

"Well I think so but she's not with him at the moment, why're you asking?" He answered after thinking some time. Jade told him she would meet up with some friends to study so he didn't think her someone aka Liam was there too.

"Oh, well no reason." He blushed.

Interesting.

"You like her, don't you?" Louis asked carefully. This has always been a sensitive topic for Liam after his last relationship ended on really bad terms.

"Well kinda I mean we met when I was clubbing some days ago and we just got on really well you know danced a bit, made out a bit and well then I took her home and -"

"Ok, ok, enough don't wanna hear about the sex life of my best friend and sister." He always thought about Jade like a sister. They both met in elementary school and have been best friends since. She was the first person he also told his sexuality. Well beside Zayn and Liam they've seen him make out with a guy when he's been drunk of his mind.