part 17

The curtain closed in front of the big group and they quietly walked backstage. Everyone shared hugs and kisses and congratulations were exchanged. Louis was knocked down by a force bumping into him. "You were so marvelous out there!" Harry said excitedly before kissing Louis softly. Louis smiled into the kiss and told Harry he was way better than him before taking his hand in his. "There are some people I want you to meet Haz." Louis said and guided him into the big entrance hall we're family and friends were waiting after the show.

Louis scanned the big room and his face soon broke off in a big grin. He tucked Harry forward through the crowd. "Loueh." He heard someone scream before a slim brown haired girl hugged Louis and Louis hugged back just as tightly. When they pulled apart Louis kissed her forehead. "I missed you Fiz." He whispered and she just smiled at him. "I missed you too Lou." She mumbled. A blond girl looking oddly like the brown haired girl hugged Louis next. "I missed you so much Lou." She said as he kissed her forehead too. Next he hugged two a little smaller identical looking girls.

He kissed each of them on their head before crouching down and scooping up two toddlers one with red curls who Harry remembers is called Doris and a shy looking boy that Louis called Ernie. He placed both of them on his hip before walking to a beautiful women with dark hair. He kissed her cheek and she hugged him. "I missed you Loubear." She said softly.

Louis smiled at all of them before placing the twins on the floor again and wrapping his arms around Harry's waist. "Girl and Ernie this is Harry, my boyfriend." He stated proudly which made Harry blush a bit. He smiled at all of them showing his dimples and waving. "Hi, I'm Harry." He said shyly.

They all cooed at Harry before the blonde one said something. "Hi I'm Lottie the coolest here." She states to which she got a smack on her head from the brown haired girl next to her. "I'm Fiz nice to meet you." She said kindly. Next Phoebe and Daisy told their names. "I'm sorry if I get your names wrong in the beginning please tell me whenever." He told them worriedly. They just laughed. "No worries." They said in union which made Harry chuckle. Louis mom then pointed to the youngest ones. These are Doris and Ernest and I'm Louis mom but please call me Jay dear." She said just as she engulfed Harry in a big hug.

Harry hugged her back tightly having missed the mothery feeling of getting hugged.

The pulled away and chatted for a bit till Harry felt someone close their hands in front of his eyes he laughed a bit. "Lou what are you doing?" He chuckled. But as Louis didn't answer he panicked a bit til, he heard someone giggle behind him and he never turned this fast around.

There she stood his beautiful beloved sister. Tears were pooling in his eyes. "Gem." He breathed out just as a son left his lips. She hugged him so tightly and kissed his cheek. "I'm here now Harry and I'm so so proud of what you achieved. Dancing there on stage all alone. Dad would be so proud telling everyone that that's his son." She mumbled in his hair.

Gemma took Harry's face in her hands and wiped away his tears with her thumb. "Don't cry Haz. I'm here and I won't be gone soon. I'm sorry for letting you down" she said sadly.

Harry shook his head. "Thank you for everything." He said softly.

When they pulled away again and Gemma wrapped her arm around Harry's waist he saw 8 faces looking from him to his sister puzzled some were looking mad and Louis looked at him with so much fond and then Harry realized what that probably must've looked like.

"That's my sister Gemma." He told them all softly and watched as their faces went from mad to soft. "Gemma that's my boyfriend Louis with his family." He told her watching her grin and then look at Louis seriously. "Since we have no family left to give you the talk I'm gonna do it. My brother is special if you break him you're going down." She said nearly growling before smiling at him again. "Jokes aside don't piss yourself, please be there for him when I can't." She said kindly. Louis chuckled at her. "Promise."

That seemed to satisfy her because next she engulfed Louis in a big hug and mumbled something in his ear which Louis responded with no worries.

They chatted for a bit before they walked outside the uni. "Lou, you're coming to Doncaster this Christmas won't you?" His mother asked Louis while hugging him goodbye. "And bring Harry will you." She asked him kindly before hugging Harry as well. Louis send her an reassuring smile.

Gemma looked at Harry. "I have an hotel booked here so I'll be at your apartment tomorrow morning with breakfast be decent." She looked at them sternly which got Harry groaning and Louis just chuckling.

The next morning rolled around quickly. Gemma knocked at Harry's apartment just as Harry and Louis were making out a bit with Harry sitting on the kitchen counter. She looked at him scoffing. "I told you to be decent not to look fucked out."

They ate breakfast chatting happily and Louis and Gemma got on really well which made Harry smile. His two favorite people.

After Gemma left the apartment Louis went as well because he still needs to buy some Christmas presents for his family and for Harry after he brought them he went to his apartment and just caught Jade giving Liam a blowjob. "Oh god." He groaned and just ran up the stairs.

Jade knocked on his door later and apologized sheepishly. Louis waved her off and then they gossiped a bit talking about their boyfriends.

Louis went to bed happily that evening.

On the 23rd of December Louis drove to Harry's apartment around noon time. Harry greeted him happily and they cooked diner together.

"Lou I honestly can't believe how you live alone you can't even chop pepper." Harry laughed and Louis just grumbled a bit. They danced in the kitchen to queen songs and then ate their dinner laughing happily.

They'll be driving down the evening of Louis birthday and then staying in Doncaster till the 26th.

Harry put them on some movies and they watched them for a bit till Harry began climbing into Louis lap. "Haz, what are you doing?" Louis began asking but he got cut off by a bruising kiss getting smashed to his lips.

Louis rapped his arms around Harry's waist and pulled him in closer. Harry dipped his tongue into Louis mouth  and began licking into the older boys mouth. Louis moaned at that.

Harry began rocking his hips making him moan at the friction. The movie long forgotten Louis lofted Harry up and placed him on the bed before climbing on top of him. He began kissing him again and moving to his neck and sucking there making Harry moan loudly.

Louis looked at Harry again and sneaked his hands down Harry's torso. "Can I take this off." He asked pulling on Harry's hem of his shirt. Harry nodded eagerly and began taking off his shirt. Louis chuckled at his eagerness and began sucking marks on his collarbones.

His hands moved lower and found Harry's sweats. Harry looked at him and mumbled out something. Stopping immediately Louis looked at him. "What was that, darling?" Louis asked still laying between Harry's legs.

"I'm a virgin." He admitted shyly.