epilogue

Louis opened his eyes as he felt the sun stream through the curtain. He patted the bed next to him searching for Harry's figure. He frowned when he didn't felt the familiar warmth of his boyfriend next to him.

Sitting up in his bed Louis rubs his eyes. He looked at the bedside table and saw the clock showing 9am. The flat seemed to be quiet so Louis crawled out of bed and put on some sweatpants with a big woolen sweater Harry's gran had made him for his birthday last year, he shuffled down towards the kitchen and living room. This part of the flat really reminds him of his old flat with Jade, Leigh-Anne and Ashton. He moved out when him and Harry were dating for about 5 months. Louis looked through the living room but as he didn't saw Harry there he figured Harry must've gone out early. He sometimes stands up for one of his morning walk in this goddamn hour. Not that Louis was complaining otherwise he needed to get Clifford outside the apartment.

He went into the kitchen and began making coffee for Harry and some tea for him. Since it's Saturday and they'll most likely stay in since it's really cold in January Louis started making some pancakes for their late breakfast. He listened to quiet music while he was cooking some eggs and heating up scones from the freezer. The kettle boiled and Louis poured it into his tea mug watching the steam come out of the mug. Satisfied he finished Harry's coffee and went to place the two mugs on the kitchen table.

They moved here when Harry got a scholarship in the Ballett academy in Paris. They got a small flat outside of the city and have been living there ever since. Louis often managed the new theatre pieces as a drama director in the same academy so they can go to work together. Zayn and Gigi moved here as well when Gigi also got a scholarship here. They're living just two blocks away from Louis and Harry. Liam and Jade had broken up some while ago so he traveled around the world where he met a lovely woman called Maya in America. He stayed there for a while and they'll be visiting Paris for Harry's birthday this year.

The door opened and Louis saw a bundle of black fur sprint towards him. He ducked down and petted his dog lovingly, placing a kiss on his head. "Good morning, Cliff." He murmured into his fur. He looked up when he heard someone walk into the flat and saw his adorable boyfriend in Louis' big green winter jacket with a beanie on top of his curls and still in sweats. His cheeks were pink from the cold and his hands were stuffed by mittens. Harry hadn't spotted Louis yet and began taking off his coat as Louis was approaching him. He wrapped his arms around Harry's waist and hugged him tightly. "Good morning, baby." He mumbled in the familiar mob of curls. The younger one melted into his chest as he turned around to kiss him. Louis smiled at him lovingly. "Lou, it's snowing outside, the weather is so lovely! We can go on a walk with G's and Zayn's kid later!" He said exited as if he's just remembered it. Louis shook his head adoringly. "We can do that, darling. But for now please drink your coffee, you're freezing." He answered while rubbing his hands over Harry's cold cheeks gently.

Harry just nodded and began taking off his coat as Louis went into the kitchen to get Harry's coffee. Harry smiled at him gracious and took a sip of his drink feeling the hot liquid drip down his throat. Clifford was lying on his dog bed as Louis ducked down to him to give him his morning kiss and breakfast.

"I met Soph on my way, did you know she was pregnant now?" Louis heard Harry say from the kitchen. He just shook his head as he strode into the kitchen as well to stand in front of Harry who hopped on the kitchen counter. Soph was in Harry's ballett class when him and Louis just had met.

"No I didn't know that actually. Good for her, she's always been really nice." Louis said smiling. Harry only hummed before ducking his head down to kiss Louis. Even after three years Louis still felt the butterflies erupt in his tummy and swirl through his whole body. "It's your birthday tomorrow." Louis whispered after he detached their lips, now only ghosting over the older ones.