Drugs And Trains

It's down to Eggsy, Roxy, Charlie (who's being a total ass like always) and me. We're all waiting to be briefed on a mission we're supposed to go on. Roxy's in an armchair, Charlie's on a small couch and I'm sitting on Eggsy's lap in another armchair, with his arms around my waist, his chin on my shoulder and my hands on his.
"Alright, so here is your next mission," Merlin announces, handing us each a couple pieces of paper.
"A party?" Eggsy inquires, holding up the invitation.
"You are to win over your target, whose picture is also included in the packet," Merlin instructs.
"This should be easy," Charlie states, showing his photo, a pretty blonde. I check my photo, to find the same blonde. But I'm not the only one.
Eggsy shows off his photo, as well as Roxy. Both of them have the same blonde.
"Me too," I groan, flipping around my photo.
"Looks like we're in for a challenge!" Roxy states.

We walk into the club, and Eggsy and I walked up to the bar and got some champagne. We walk over to the target, who's already sitting with Roxy and Charlie.
"This champagne tastes weird..." Eggsy states.
"Oh, nice try," Charlie scoffs. "Making a general statement that the whole group responds to, making her crave individual attention!" Eggsy shakes his head, sitting down and pulling me onto his lap. The target excuses herself to use the bathroom.
"Nah, this champagne just tastes weird," Eggsy repeats. A waiter approaches us, taking our drinks.
"If you are hoping to take someone home, may I suggest Rohypnal? Or perhaps something even stronger," the waiter states. I begin to feel dizzy and nauseous.
"He. Drugged. Us," I choke out, before falling unconscious along side my friends and Charlie. There was something off with the champagne.

I wake up, tied down. I see that the bars I'm attached to are train tracks and there's a strange man standing near me. A train is about... ten minutes away.
"Wow, this is really cliché!" I shout. The man spins a knife in his fingers.
"This knife could save you-wait, did you just call me cliché?" The man says, slightly offended.
"Ya, I did you creep. And you're an idiot!!!" I scream. I commence wriggling about, freeing one of my hands and reaching into my pocket, pulling out my pocket knife and cutting myself out. I kick the man in the nose and push myself against a wall as the train rushes by. Harry walks through a small door, pushing the bloody-faced man through it.
"Well, Adrienne. Might I say that I am quite impressed by your results?" He states.
"Why is that?" I snort.
"You are the first person ever to escape from the ropes!" He exclaims.
"Have any of the others been tested?"
"Roxy. She passed with flying colours."
"Who's next?"
"Eggsy. Would you like to watch?" I nod, and he leads me out to a room with a monitor. He passes easily as well, then comes back and we watch Charlie.
"THIS ISN'T WORTH DYING OVER!!" He screams. He forks over any information. The test ends, and Arthur, the head Kingsman and Charlie's mentor, walks out and shouts some... Choice words at Charlie. He leaves him tied to the tracks and walks away. After a while of standing, watching and laughing, Merlin shrugs and walks out onto the tracks, unties Charlie and sends him home. He walks back to us, receiving various disappointed stares, and quickly explains.
"Well, we can't have trash lying on the tracks, now can we?"

A/N: so, in the first draft of this, the guy told me that Eggsy was killed by the train, and I got super pissed off and turned into the Hulk, broke the ropes and then like summoned the other Avengers to come help me kick the ass of the man who trapped me. But I thought it was a bit too long and slightly unnecessary. So I changed it. :3 Sowy!