Welcome Home

We quickly find Roxy and Merlin, and explain to them what happened.
"Well, it appears we have a problem to solve, and a position to fill. No time for recruiting, so you two, come along. We need to get you all set up to infiltrate Valentine's underground bunker," Merlin announces. We follow him to the shuttle, and arrive at the Kingman tailor shop. I go off with a lady fitter and Eggsy goes with Merlin.
"Oh, you are simply beautiful. It's going to be fun to fit you!!" She takes my measurements, examines me, then rushes off, returning about twenty minutes later with a floor length royal blue dress. She lets me put it on. There's a low back with crisscrossing straps and a boat neckline. It fits perfectly, and it has a built in bra with room for a crap ton of weaponry. In each boob, I can fit a gun, two grenades and a few knives, as well as a massive amount of ammo. And thus, I filled my boobs and was then given a pair of six inch heels.
"Erm, you got anything.... less painful?" I remark as I try them on.
"Of course." The lady gives me a pair of flats.
"Oh my god, that's sooo much better," I sigh.
"There's a suprise built in as well. Click your heels." I do, and a small knife pops out of the front.
"Neurotoxin on the tip, so be very careful with them." I nod. She proceeds to outfit me with the rest of the weapons.
"Now, those thick men's glasses are not to be worn by a proper lady. Try these," she hands me a pair of sleek aviator sunglasses.
"Oh, and instead of a big umbrella, we have a parasol." I take the pretty white lace umbrella.
"Ammo bands. They are for emergencies. They wrap around your legs, if necessary you can use the leg slits in the dress to access them." I attach the band. I receive a few more things.
1. A pearl necklace. Each of the eighteen pearls are bombs.
2. A bracelet communicator.
3. A purse. With some makeup themed gadgets: a lipstick laser, one of those blush things that's a smoke screen and an eyeshadow mini super computer.
I get my hair and makeup done, and then I go out to find my gentleman waiting for me. And, may I just say, he's looking damn perfect. He runs up and dips me, giving me a quick peck.
"You look stunning," he murmurs.
"Thank you!" I giggle as he pulls me up.
"Shouldn't you be carrying weapons?"
"I am!" I proceed to pull out every weapon I have. There are a lot of them too. I then click my heels to show off my shoe knife.
"Why do you get more then me?" He whines.
"Cause I have more places to put them." We head to the hanger and climb in a plane to go to Valentine's party bunker.
"We're back, baby!" Eggsy grins. I give him a peck on the cheek and we climb aboard the plane.