Epilogue

I lean closer to Eggsy, holding him tightly as we watch a movie. He has one arm around my waist and another fiddling with his necklace.
"Eg?"
"Hmm?" He mumbles. I notice his eyes are closed.
"I love you."
"Love you too." There's a knock on the door. Eggsy goes to stand up but I push him back down.
"Don't worry, I got it." I open the door to Roxy.
"HEY!" She shouts.
"Rox, keep it down. Eggsy's sleeping."
"NO WAY! We've been planning to go out for aaaggeeess.... He's not ditching. You better go get his ass off the couch." I roll my eyes.
"Fine, but if he kicks your ass it's not my fault." I creep into the living room of the apartment Eggsy and I share. I stalk up slowly and quietly. His mouth is open and his arm is hanging off the couch. I step up to the edge of the couch and bellyflop on him.
"RISE AND SHINE GARY!"
"Nooooo...." He growls. He shoves me off the couch.
"You little bitch..." I grumble. "I will fucking carry you to the bar in your God damned pyjamas if you don't get up."
"You wouldn't."
"Try me." He sniffs and rolls of the couch, scooting like an inchworm to our bedroom. He comes out a few minutes later, fully dressed.
"Can we go now?" I question.
"Yes." He wraps an arm around my waist and gently kisses me.
"Thank you. NOW. LETS GO." I drag him out the door and to the car. He drives us to the pub, the same one we went to with Jared the night this whole mess started. Speaking of Jar, we haven't seen him in a while...
"Eg?"
"Yes?"
"We should go visit Jared later."
"Sounds good." We arrive at the pub. I walk in, my long brown ponytail swinging behind me. The bartender slides a martini down the bar to me. I take it and walk to my usual table. Except this time, it's different. This time, it's special. I lean on Eggsy. In this moment, everything is perfect. In this moment, everything is okay.

But the peace doesn't last.

Eggsy's bully approaches us again.
"Didn't you learn your lesson last time?" I growl.
"Please," he snorts. "Grandpa isn't here to protect you anymore." Eggsy and I glance at each other and stand, walking to the doors of the pub.
"Manners," I begin.

Latch one.

"Maketh," Eggsy continues.

Latch two.

"Man," I finish.

Third latch.

"Do you know what that means?" Eggsy inquires.
"No?" I continue. "Well, allow us to demonstrate."