Once of Three Stars

(Hi so this is gonna be a background/extra story type of thing to make up for what I have lost. Sorry 11 is taking forever I'm finally leaving Japan. However once I'm back it'll officially be summer break for me so I hope I can update faster. I'm also having plot issues. Once again, sorry for the wait)

Calling out Bakugoscarpet for calling me by the forbidden name. Ready to drop my piano on them, have fun getting crushed by a wooden instrument that weighs 3 times more than the average female~

- Minor(?) Character commits suicide although not describing the death itself -

Three Stars:

The night sky once birthed three little stars, each different yet so similar to each other. The day it occurred the moon had glimmered blindingly as the Sun; the sea lost its salty taste, and the plants grew faster than ever before.

The first star, was red like the rubies people have on their necklaces. It shined the brightest out of the others, making the peaceful Earth more dangerous than before. For its birthing had caused lava, magma, fire, and burning to appear.

The second star was a lighter blue of the night sky it was birthed from. It was the fastest out of the others, making the peaceful Earth faster than ever before. For its birthing had caused the planet to turn faster and the night sky was only showed a third of the day.

The third and last star was a white purer than the feather of a swan. It was the smallest out of the others, but had the biggest impact on the Earth. Its birthing had caused the plant to gain light from other sources than the Sun, enabling humanity to do things longer in a day.

The three stars circled around the planet together, with the first and second always helping the third fly. The stars made the planet more alive, but one day a beast of the sea in space demolished the stars' past identity.

It made the first one turn into a black, inky color; corrupting its purpose and reason to exist. The second was shot with an arrow and had its center cracked, changing its view of other stars. The third was tainted purple, the mixture of the first and second star's blood. 

The three were then separated apart, losing their ways. Then through history and time, the stars shattered and scattered the fragments of its remains to people. With the first three being a maid, a knight, and a prince.

The red fragment had been pierced through the maid's heart, making her assassinate the queen, the prince's mother. The blue had pierced the prince's eye, which made the prince fight the maid in a duel, which ended them both dead.

The white but purple tainted fragment landed in the knight's hand, which covered it in blood. The blood made the knight guilty of killing both the queen and prince. Then, the knight died, just like the two he was accused of murdering.

The maid who loved the knight deeply cried tears of sorrow. She then assassinated every single person she saw, and killed herself after 23 years, the age of the knight who died.

The first one always suffered, whilst the second and third always died out, leaving the night sky crying for their children.

Predecessor of the stars lights the world so brightly yet the successors die so sickly. Humanity had lost its shine, with blood binding the rage between others. It was meant to be this way, fate or destiny we call it.

-

"Does everybody understand? This was the history of our people, all humans actually." The history teacher speaks, placing the book on a nearby table. "That's why all of us are being protected by the government, who knows what could be lurking in the dark continent." She explains, typing on her keyboard as the students stare emotionlessly.

"Ah that's it for today, make sure to remember your journals!" She announces, trying to receive the attention of the bustling students. Only one remained; a boy with black hair and just as dead eyes. He held an old book in his hands, with the spine almost collapsing and flying the papers through the air. "Mr. Kurta? What can I do for you?" The history teacher interrogates, looking towards him with confusion.

"The story you told, was a lie." He snarled, rage pumping through his body. He opened the book he held and pointed towards a specific sentence. "The knight was also in love with the maid, but the prince didn't want that so he killed the queen and then himself. After that the knight was framed, just like the original story. However the biggest difference was that the maid never died." He explained, eyes swirling into a dark blood red.

"The maid lived until she could finally change her body, then changed every century in order to not be accused of sorcery." The teacher looked at him in annoyance, not believing such idiotic things. "Young man, how can you prove that what I said was wrong? That book could just be as wrong as mine." She implied, a smug look appearing on her face.

The Kurta descendant then started to life manically, eyes shining a brighter red. "That's because I'm maid, the original one."

The teacher was then killed, and Kuroshi Kurta was announced missing.

If only they knew, he just changed forms.

———————————————————————
Sorry this was short, I tried to finish as quickly as possible. I'm halfway back home, not quite, but soon. I'm really exhausted already so I doubt I'll add anything.

- Celina, (not Gomez)