Chapter 16: 龍

Shizuku held a book in her hands, intently reading the novel. Before her was the Phantom Troupe. Each member entertained themselves as they waited for the pair to come back. "What's taking them so long? Usually they're back by now." Machi commented, sewing a dress for herself; Up, stab, down, the needle pierced through the cloth with precision as the stitches tightly bounded the fabric.

"Sire, don't you think we should send someone to look elsewhere? I mean, if they can't find her, we won't be moving anytime soon." Nobunaga suggested, polishing his longsword gingerly.

Chrollo turned his head and stared at the former Bushi (Samurai), "No, no. We have no need. I'm certain they've found her...Something just tells me they have."

"Just wait. You must be patient to catch your prey."

In the corner of the area, a spider stalked over to the butterfly caught on its web.
_____________________________

Back at the house, Vidal was sitting at a table with Hanarō sitting on the other end. "Give me a replica of my body and then I will let go of Illumi." Vidal offered, he tapped his finger against the table as he waited for a response.

The two were discussing a deal about Vidal's body, which was currently Illumi. Hanarō wanted Illumi back and Vidal wanted a body to take over. "Hm, it'll take a while but I can probably make it in a few weeks to a month." The black haired man estimated, still munching the cookies he found in the kitchen. Vidal stilled for a moment before slowly standing up and heading towards the back of the house. "I would like to see my body first, then we can convert."

After seeing the surgeon leave Hanarō also got up, still in Feitan's tiny body as he left the barren abode. "Time to go get my other targets," he whispered as all turned black.

"Gon?"

"Hey, wake up!"

"Look, if you don't get up I'm going to zap you with my nen!"

Gon opened his eyes to a blinding light as his best friend stood over him. "Huh? Oh...Good Morning Killua." He groaned, eyes still drowsy from sleep. The white haired boy frowned before slapping the back of Gon's head as he scolded, "If you keep sleeping so much you're going to lose time!"

Gon's eyes were blank, nothing but emptiness and boredom swirled in his mind. Something is odd about him lately; he sleeps up to more than 12 hours at a time, he can't think straight, and he doesn't feel anything but confusion when he's awake.

Maybe he needs to see a doctor.

"I know. It's just—I've been feeling really weird lately." He got up from the bed and puts on his jacket as he readies himself for the day. "You've noticed it too right?" Killua nodded, and approached the door. "I'm gonna go visit Leorio, maybe he'll know what to do."

"So let me get this straight." Leorio clasped his palms together and brought it forward to his lips, "You feel confused most of the time, you sleep in long intervals and have an issue similar to brain fog?" Gon hummed as he sat upon the leather couch.

"I would say it might be some mental illness but with how you are, I don't think that's the exact case." Leorio paused, looking out at the window next to his seat while he thought. "I know I usually can diagnose these things but with this case I think I should refer to my former mentor."

"Who's that?" Killua questioned, fiddling with a random Rubik's cube. "Vidal Montero. He was my superior when I just started to learn medical procedures. He was extremely talented as his job, not just by his intelligence but his nen ability as well."