7. kidnap

~Lyn POV~

"Baby there's nothing holding me back-" I scream at he top of my lungs.
"Shut up or I'll murder you and if I think about it... there's nothing holding me back" Blake threatens me, mxm bozo thinks his funny using my words and against me...

We where currently in Blake's car on our way to school, when a song I knew started playing.

"Well go ahead and murder me...coz singing Shawn Mendes's song is so worth it..."I argue and continue singing but not as loud as I was before, Blake just rolled his eyes and I happily sang the song. 'well I sound like a squirrel that's getting eaten'...but who cares.

We pull into the school parking lot and after my brief goodbye to Blake I enter the school and head to my first class since I don't need to make a stop at my locker.

I enter the class and take a seat,the classroom is not full as yet and the teacher isn't here yet either so decided to plug in my earphones and listen to music to pass time.

I was happily humming along with my music when I feel a tap on my shoulder, I turn to look next to me and see Ryan giving me a heart stopping smile. I pulled out my earphone and greet him.

"Hey I wanted to apologize for what Zack did to you in art class"I say when I remember what Zack did the other day.

"Hey it's cool it's not your fault his an asshole" he says shrugging it off.
I give him a awkward smile as the class starts and we get to work.

After a long and tiring few classes it was finally lunch time.
I was on my way to the lunch room when someone grabbed me and pulled me into a classroom with their hand over my mouth.

'what the hell...am I getting kidnapped by someone?....on lunch break also.....
I ain't gonna die on a empty stomach, I'm hungry I spent 3 periods of torture and now is my time to relax and eat,and whoever this ass is will face my wrath coz 1. Don't mess with a hungry teenage girl and 2.if you gonna kidnap someone don't do it on their lunch break....any other freaking time...but they choose lunch time...

I bite this person's hand and elbow them in the ribs they let go of me which gave me the opportunity to turn around and kick this motherfu*ker with all my force  in the leg.
I wanted to knee them in the balls to when a hiss and a low 'ow Fu*ck' was heard I recognise that annoying voice anywhere I looked down and saw just who I suspect it would be
' Zack'....he had a black hoody on with the hood over his head and he was kneeling down clutching his aching leg....
Serves him right...no one asked him to touch me.

"Damn it nerd....I didn't expect that... now Imma limp the whole day... What are you leaning moves from kungfu panda or something....I mean my leg hurt like a bi*Ch but it was totally worth it...your reaction was priceless"he says laughing a bit while standing up.

"What do you want Zack..."I snap starting to get annoyed, ignoring his statement.
Im really not in the mood for his crap right now. 'uh and I never will be'

"Nothing...I just wanted to pay my nerd a visit"he says.

"Cut the crap" I say.
"Okay I wanted to talk about this tutoring thing Mrs Smith told me about-" he say but I cut him off

"And you couldn't approach me like a normal flipping human....you had to come and grab me into a classroom dressed like a sketchy druggie .... which you probably are...I thought I was being kidnapped" I say furiously

"Oh please stop being so dramatic...why would I kidnap you...I'd rather steal my neighbours dog it's more cute... anyway as I was saying before I was so rudely interrupted I don't want you running your mouth about me needing help with my grades... okay" he says seriously

"It didn't even cross my mind...I got better things to do then talk about you...ya'know." I retort

"Somebody's moody today....what's wrong nerd...is it that time of the month already" he says chuckling at his own lame joke.

"No it's not and even if it was it's none of your business"I reply impatiently... just wanting to go already.

"Okay, okay" he mocks surrender.
"See you after school for that art project thing and we can talk about this tutoring thing one time...just remember what I said about telling anyone nerd...if I find out I'll make you pay"he says

"Oh yeah how much Fifty cents " I say sarcastically only to receive a threatening glare in return.

"I'm not joking nerd...it's already embarassing enough being your partner I don't need people knowing I'm failing and need help from some loser" he says coldly

"Okay fine! I said I wouldn't tell....and I didn't say you should sit next to me in art class you shoved Ryan to sit next to me!.....and need I remind you I have the upper hand...I'm gonna be helping you pass not the other way around" I snap venomously at him.

He looked stunned to say the least but he slowly smirked.
"Uh Ryan....the pretty boy right...the one you were shamelessly drooling over"he says changing the topic to Ryan because he knows I'm right and his looking for ways to embarrass me so the old topic can be forgotten.

And as it is I blush out of embarrassment and he burst out laughing at my face...
I decided I had enough of this and left the classroom only to walk into more trouble...'geez is trouble free today or what'.

I bumped into the queen bit*ch  'oh oops I meant bee' of the school ' Tiffany indigo'
And if that wasn't bad enough ...she saw Zack exit the classroom after me...and if looks could kill I'd be at the Earth's crust by now.

I don't know what I did to her but I'm guessing she has some fantasy that she and Zack are gonna get married and have 12 kids one day and she's probably assuming I'm taking chances on her man... which is totally impossible coz
1. I have absolutely no interest in Zack.
2. His a player and doesn't date, the longest his dated someone was for a month and cough, cough it wasn't even her.
3. She's not even dating him so where her brain pulls her fantasies out of is unknown to mankind.
But here she is probably pulling assumptions out of air that we where probably making out or something in that classroom....

There's a rumour that she warned some cheerleaders to stay away from him coz he's,  'hers' apparently

Well I couldn't care less she can have him....I'm hungry and don't have time for this...
So I ignored her glare and pretended I didn't see her as I made my was to the lunch room to meet my friends and eat my food.
I ate and chatted with my friends.

I can already imagine Tiffany conjuring up a plan to wipe me off this planet and to be honest I wasn't sure whether to laugh or be afraid.

'Well life's a bi*ch so I'll do both'
________________________________________
That's chapter 7....it is pretty boring but I promise it will get more interesting as time goes on...

vote and comment...if u want to of course.
❤️❤️❤️~lee