50. Feelings

~ Zack's pov~

I catch Lyn's gaze from across the hall and for a moment we make eye contact with a look of longing but that moment is short lived as Tiffany wraps her bony arms around my neck making me break eye contact with Lyn to scowl down at her.

"Zackie boo, I missed you so much, you've been avoiding me lately" she says pouting.

'Zackie boo?' I'm not even gonna ask.

I feel like now is the perfect time to end whatever this is... even if I don't see her as my girlfriend she doesn't seem to get that and yes I may used her a couple of times which is a shit thing to do but I made sure to explain no strings attached...looks like she didn't get the memo and this has been going on for long enough.

I've come to realise that I never actually liked Tiffany and the way she treats Lyn just makes me dislike her more.
' I've had a first hand experience since I was in Lyn's body'.

"Listen Tiffany we need to talk" I say gently taking her hand off my neck.

"What's wrong babe" she says looking up at me with fake innocence.

"I can't do this anymore...I think we should stop whatever this is" I say seriously gesturing between us.

"Are you breaking up with me!" she shouts the sweet look on her face turning into anger.

"Yeah...Stop sleeping around with people and date some nice guy whose gonna treat you right... I'm not that guy...not for you" I explain making her fume.

"You're one to talk... you're the man whore of this school" she says poking her finger into my chest.

"Yeah well I've learnt from my mistakes" I say looking at her pointedly making her gasp.

"YOU ASSHOLE!" she shouts at me looking as red as a tomato , I would have laughed but it's not the time for that.

"Well then I'll take my leave" I say beginning to walk away before I hear her shout.
"I kissed Raymond!"

I look back at her not surprised and  shrug before I continue walking...
'like What am I supposed to do k
now?'
'Dance?'
Jokes on her coz I couldn't give a less shit then I already do.

"Wait!...Your not even going to say anything?...your not gonna get jealous?or even  fight for me back?" she questions with tears and mascara running down her face as I remain quite.

'Is this chick crazy or something?'

"Nah... I'm good...see you around cheater " I say and walk away not worried about anything else she has to say.

That felt kinda good... relieving if you will.

"Hey!...I'm Clair...since you broke up with Tiffany maybe we could-" some random girl says pointedly showing off her cleavage...I know I have a bad reputation of using girls but there is seriously something wrong with these chicks.

"Uh no...I don't do that anymore" I say way moving past her.

"Some girl got your attention?" she asks from behind me making my mind instantly think of Madilyn.

"Something like that" I whisper and walk to class.

*
*

"Come on boys hit the showers" coach yells after a brutal practice session 'Honestly as tiring as this is I've missed every bit of it'.

"Rainford, a word " coach signals me to come over.
I jog my way over and he looks at me sternly before smiling making me internally cringe
'Bipolar?'

"Good job on improving your grades Zack...you are now officially back on the team and are allowed to play in the upcoming game this weekend" he says making me  internally cheer for myself.

"Thanks coach" I say making him nod and leave.

All thanks to Lyn I can now continue to play football. The news makes me so happy I want to run up to her and hug her.
'But the thought that she might think I'm crazy stops me... I've gotten so used to informing Lyn on everything that she's actually become a close friend to me...but what if she doesn't see the same for me... what if I try talking to her and she gets upset because she expected things to go back to normal and wants me to leave her alone?'

I shake those thoughts out of my head and just try to focus on the big upcoming game of the season.

"Hey man...I know we don't normally talk about this stuff but...I kiss Lexi and I want to ask her to come to our up coming game this weekend so I can ask her to be my girlfriend" Max says making me smile because I knew he would come around and finally tell me.

"That's great, congratulations" I say slapping him on the back in approval deciding to leave the fact that I know they kissed out.

"Thanks man" he says.

If Lexi is going... will Lyn be there too?
the thought of her being there makes me bubbly.

'I'll make sure to play extra hard to show her how much better I am then Ryan'

woah where did that thought come from?

"You and Madilyn have been hanging around alot lately" he says thoughtfully all of a sudden.

"Is my bestie jealous" I ask smirking making him roll his eyes but smile.

"Of course not... besides if it weren't for you guys hanging out so much I wouldn't of been able to make a move on Lexi...so thanks man" he says looking at me genuinely.

"But you weren't bullying her where you" he ask skeptically making me gasp and clutch my heart in fake hurt.

"You really have so little faith in me Maxie?,We...we were just sorting some things out" I say making him nod.

"Maybe you should ask her to our game since you and Tiffany are over" he says.

"How do you know that" I ask.

"Everyone's been talking about the scene she caused this morning" he says making me laugh at this mornings events.

"so how bout it?...you gonna ask her?" he say refering to Lyn.

"I'll think about it" I say smiling.

I actually have a lot to think about...it seems as though I have caught feelings for Madilyn because I really miss being around her.

There's no use even denying my feelings for her, I'm not going to lie to myself.

I almost kissed her for goodness sake...and she was in my body...that's messed up but that must mean something if she has the power to almost make me kiss myself (you know what I mean)

___________________________________
Hey everyone 👀✋
here's another one of my uneventful chapters please feel free to enjoy 🤣🤣

Soooo Zack has a game this weekend and Lyn has a date with Ryan 😶

looks like only one guy will win the girl this weekend. 'If Zack has the courage to ask Lyn to the game'
Whose it gonna be...
team Ryan or team Zack.
🤣🤣🤣¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯

please feel free to
vote & comment
❤️❤️❤️~LEE