5.

Kim Seokjin

"Good luck with your interview." I waved to Y/n who was doing the same to me before walked inside the building.

When we were on the way to this place, she told me about the dream she had last night.

That guy cheated. It was exactly the same with it. The truth was coming closer to her.

What should I do now?

Jeon Y/n.

Since I went into the room, I kept on feeling someone was staring at me for a long time. I'm not the only interviewee here.

I glanced at that person before deep in thought. Why would the Chief Executive Officer of this company stare at me?

It was a soft stare and I could feel there was some sad emotion contained in it. His sorrowful eyes made my heart felt the silent pain.

After a few hours, the interview ended smoothly. I went to the elevator just like the others to get out of this building.

I had to wait for the second round since it was full of people in the first round.

"Hi." I turned to my left and our eyes met. It was the Chief Executive Officer just now. He was alone and I'm too.

"Good evening." I replied politely, maintained a soft smile. His lips curved, returning a smile before he said.

"So you just graduated from a university." He asked as it didn't sound like a question but a statement.

"Your wish has come true." That young man looked down and smiled with satisfaction.

Even though attending university was one of my wishes but something sounded wrong here. The door of the elevator opened as we walked inside.

"Sorry, but do I know you? I noticed you have been staring at me since just now?" I asked carefully. I'm curious and I'm scared that what if he was someone I knew but I forgot about him.

"You don't but you will start from now." He held his hand out for a handshake.

"I'm Jeon Jungkook, the Chief Executive Officer of JEON company." I grabbed his hand and introduced myself as well.

"I'm sorry if I made you felt uncomfortable because of my stare. I hope you don't mind." Jungkook put his hands into his pants pockets.

"It is ok." I replied with a polite smile. After a while, we got out of the elevator and walked toward the main door of the building.

A familiar car appeared in my sight, Seokjin. That man got out of the car, he wanted to open the door for me.

I was approaching him and I felt Jungkook who was walking with me at first has stopped his steps.

I turned around to take a peek at him. I'm right. He stood at the same place and stared in one direction.

Seokjin.

Both of them were gazing at each other. Shocked? Impatient? Anger? Their eyes were telling something I didn't understand but I could feel it.

What has happened between them?