7.

Third-person point of view.

"Kim Seokjin!!" A young man tried to approach Seokjin who was about to enter his luxury car but he got stopped by the bodyguards of Seokjin.

"You jerk! You killed my sister!! And you are still living happily like nothing has happened?! You don't have any conscience? Are you a human?"

That young man was trying to push the bodyguards away but he failed.

"She killed herself." Seokjin answered before turning his body toward him.

"Is it my fault? Obviously, nope." After the last gaze, he went inside his car, leaving that young man to proceed on shouting outside.

During the ride to a company, Seokjin sighed silently while staring at the view through the car window.

The choice he made ruin them. The path he chose killed her.

Only if he could turn back the time, he would make sure to not make the same mistake again. Only if he could.

Staring at the moon on the night sky, that young man was standing in a high place that will decide his life.

One step backwards, he will be alive. One step forward, he will end his life.

His only family which was his older sister had suicided because of her ex-boyfriend.

He thought that he as her younger brother could not do anything for her and he felt bad about it.

He felt sorry.

No one will make him became happy anymore. No one will make his day just like before.

In this life full of loneliness, what was the point to continue to live without the one you loved?

Negative thoughts started to build up inside him. He could not get out of it and nobody was there to pull him out.

No one was there to save him.

"Now I understood why would you chose to suicide. I am coming to you, my lovely sister."