Epilogue.

Kim Seokjin.

After did what I planned, I went back to my home and I knew he will be there.

Like I had expected, Jungkook was waiting in his car in front of my house.

His car window being pulled down and I did the same to listen to what he wanted to say.

"Follow me."

We went to a top of a building and it was familiar to me. The place where I managed it after married her instead of Y/n.

"I own this building." Jungkook spoke and walked to the end of it.

He put his hand on the hard surface as the gentle wind caressed our skins.

I stood behind him and glancing around. Tonight might be my last night of being alive. Jungkook was here to complete his revenge and I deserved it.

"I was glad to meet my sister again but I was not happy to see you again." His back was still facing me as he continued.

"People said to let go of the past and live in the present. It is something that I could not do it so easily and you knew why." He finally turned around, facing me.

"Do you know why I brought you here?" He questioned.

"You will kill me tonight." I answered calmly.

"I will accept it. An old lady said that I'm the cause and the end. Things will be fine after I disappeared, right?" I glanced at him and walked forward, closer to the end.

"Right." He watched my movement.

"Are you going to jump?" What kind of question was that? Wasn't that was something he wished for?

"I will if you planned to kill me this way." I looked below for a short moment. This height will end my life.

"And?" Jungkook smirked.

"You will be gone without worries." He pulled my shoulder to make me step backwards.

What?

"I want you to keep all of the past, what you had did wrong, your mistakes, your regret with you and it will keep on reminding you to not do the same again." His hand patted my shoulder a few times.

"You failed to take care of my sister in the past, you should try to succeed in the present."