8.

Jeon Y/n.

Someone rang the doorbell at this hour. Who would it be? I turned the doorknob before pulling it.

Seokjin.

"Did something happened?" I asked curiously while gazing at his nervous face.

His eyes looked at the left and to the right repeatedly. He was making me nervous too.

"I need to tell you something, the truth." He said with a slightly shaking voice.

I moved aside to let him came in and had a seat.

He shook his hand, expressing a no before he looked behind him and I did the same. There was no one around us except some vehicles.

"Y/n, please look at me." Seokjin requested as I focused on him.

"About your dream, it was actually your past. The cruel boyfriend in your dream was me." He observed me.

"Your wish was to attend a university but we could not afford it. One day, when I was working, I helped an old man and he asked me to marry his daughter." He continued.

"They were rich and I thought that if I promised him, I would be able to fulfil your wish so I did. You won an amount of money and that's actually was my doing. My choice pushed you to the end." He sighed deeply.

Did he went insane or I did? My brain could not function well at this moment but it had to.

"And your younger brother." He proceeded calmly.

"He tried to revenge for you but he always fails to do so and in the end, he chose the path you went to." He said.

"I knew it sounded crazy but it was the truth. I decided to let you know because even if I didn't do so, you will dream about it someday." Seokjin stepped a step backwards.

"I hurt you in the past and I don't wish the past will repeat itself which I'm sure it will not because your brother is still there for you." The name he mentioned after left me speechless.

It was him, my lovely brother in my past.

"Jungkook."