Chapter 1

Bonnie's P.O.V.
I'm sick of singing this stupid songs over and over again. I'm tired of trying to show a smile when all I'm doing is lying. I can't stand this...
"Come on, back to the stage!" Chica yells to me. We're not happy anymore. Not like we used to be, at least...
"Coming..." Freddy and I say in a tired voice. Please, someone, SAVE US.
Vincent's P.O.V.
It seems like this animatronics won't stop smiling. Like... never! I can't stand this... I KNOW they're lying to everyone, they told me. They're not happy anymore, but people keep coming. They don't seem sad, but... they're bored, I suppose. I have to say, I'm not happy either. I just feel... so alone...
Suddenly, a girl enters the pizzeria. She looks strong, but her eyes... are just full of... regret? I don't know...
As the animatronics are singing, I'm the one who has to go and ask her if she wants to stay or a pizza or... whatever.
"Good morning sir" she says with a wide smile. It's a beautiful smile, but fragile... wait...what am I thinking...? My heart stops for a moment. "Hello...? Are you alright, sir?"
"S-sorry, hehe" I nervously play with my fingers, not daring to look at her eyes. "Why are you here anyway?" I sound too rough. Damnit. I'm just nervous!
"I can go, if you want..." she says, with a bit of a sad tone.
"No!" I suddenly yell. I think I'm scaring her. "I mean... n-no, you can s-stay. Do you want... a p-pizza or...?"
"No, thank you. I'll be on my way now"
"No, please, stay!"
"What?!" she looks at me with a furious fire in her eyes. Then I notice something: I'm grabbing her arm. What is wrong with me?! I let her go, smiling awkardly. "Goodbye" she just says. She turns around and leaves...
Freddy's P.O.V.
As we finish the damn song, I can see Vincent in front of the door. A girl just left the pizzeria. When he turns around, his eyes reflect a broken heart. What happened?
We all get down the stage, Chica the first.
"How's it goi-"
"SHUT UP!!" he yells.
"Vincent?" Chica whispers. "What...?" He then starts sobbing. Without saying a word, we all hug him.
*Time skip, some months later, Chica's P.O.V.*
Since that girl left the pizzeria, Vincent hasn't been the same. He's just... empty. His mind is in another place. But when we try asking him, he always responds:
"Everything's alright" It isn't true, because I know Vincent. But when he says it, the way he smiles... That smile could broke anyone's heart. And his eyes are now full of regret.
I hear him cry every night as he repeats the only words he ever says over and over again. I'd like to know who this girl was, and talk to her... Vincent can't keep living like this...
One day, I take a deep breath and walk towards Vincent. The pizzeria is closed and he's just sitting on the stage, looking at the front door.
"Vincent... who was this girl?" I whisper, holding one of his shoulders.
"She was an angel........ An angel I'll never see again....." he cries. I hug him and look directly at his eyes.
"I'm going to find her, Vincent. Tell me her name, or whatever you know about her"
"I know..... nothing...... I just..... want her to come back!!" he cries louder. He's just too broken-hearted...
I can hear the pizzeria door open. Vincent opens his eyes with fury and yells "THE PIZZERIA IS CLOSED!" But then, his eyes open more, and he starts to tremble.
"I'm sorry, I know it's closed, sir. I just want to... ask something" a calm voice says. It's a girl's voice, that's for sure.
Vincent's P.O.V.
It's her. It's her. It's her. It's her. It's her. I don't know what to do. Damnit. I tremble. My eyes are wide open. I can't talk. I can't move.
"What do you want, dear?" Bonnie asks her as he enters the room.
"I wanted to have a birthday party here, in this pizzeria. It's not for me, of course, is for my little cousin, John"
"Great!" Freddy yells with an angry and sarcastic voice. I get up and punch his face. My angel gasps. Scaring her again... NO!
"I'm sorry, miss. We're just tired. When will this party be?" Bonnie asks. Everything's alright. Everything's alright. Everything's alright...
"Could it be tomorrow? I'm sorry if you're busy and I came here too late to ask you... but it's important. Please" she pleads.
"Of course, dear!" Chica sings. "It's okay, we can do it. Do you want cake or pizza?"
"Pizza. He loves pizza"
Chica and my angel talk for a little while. I look at Freddy with angry eyes sometimes.
"Sorry Vincent. I didn't know it was her..." he whispers me. I growl a little. At least Chica fixed it...
"See you tomorrow dear, bye-bye!"
"Bye~" my angel almost sings. That beautiful voice... She leaves the pizzeria. As the door closes, I stop trembling.
"She's so nice!" Chica and Bonnie say to me.
"What happened, Vincent? Why have you been crying all this time?"
"I saw everything, lass" Foxy says from Pirate's Cove. "The lad be just nervous and grabbed her arm. She be scared and left"
"Is that true, Vincent?" Freddy asks. I faintly nod. They all just sigh.
"I was just....... so nervous....." I whisper. I feel so bad...
"It's okay Vincent. We'll help you. Tomorrow, you have to be the nicest guy you've ever been. Trust me, she's now broken. I don't know why, but she's fragile. If you take a wrong step... you'll mess up really fast. You have to be careful, okay?" Chica explains. I nod and smile for the first time in a lot of months.