Chapter 5

Vincent's P.O.V.

"So.... that's why you...." (Y/n) starts, but I grab her hand.

"Yes. Now, please, let's not talk about this again, okay?" I plead.

"Of course, Vince" they say at the same time. She giggles, making me smile faintly.

"What do you wanna do now?" she says as she yawns.

"I think we should sleep..." I whisper, getting up. Another tear falls from my eye, and I wipe it out with my left hand. "Come this way, I'll show you where you can sleep. Or do you wanna go?"

"I'm gonna stay, friend. I don't wanna leave you alone"

"I'll stay here too" (Y/n) hugs me. I hug her tight and smile.

*Next morning*

Waking up next to (y/n) is the best sensation I've had in a lot of years.

"Good morning~" she sings. I yawn and smile widely.

"Good morning, sweet~" I hug her.

"You really like hugging, don't you? Hehe" she laughs. I look into her eyes, knowing I have tears in mines. But I don't mind.

"I do... my brother used to like them a lot, just like me..." I sigh. "Hey, do you wanna have breakfast?"

"Of course, I'm hungry!" she giggles and jumps out of bed.

"Wait for me!" When she opens the door, all the animatronics and Mike are waiting in front of the door.

"GOOD MORNING!~" they all say as they giggle.

*After breakfast*

"That pizza was delicious, Chica!"

"Oh thank you~"

"Damnit!" (Y/n) suddenly yells. "I forgot about John!!!!"

"WHAT?!" I scream. Mike runs to the office and grabs the cameras. He comes back and we all look to the screen anxiously. "Did any of you had blood yesterday?!"

"No" they all respond. I sigh in relief, but still... where is John? We then hear sounds coming from a cupboard in the kitchen. The doors open, and we see...

"John!" (Y/n) says and hugs him.

"Where have you been? Why are you with them?"

"I'm sorry, John. Can we stay for a little while?"

"Yeah! I love the animatronics!!!" he then runs towards them and hugs them. "They're the best friends I have!"

"Oh, you're so nice, little kid~" Chica giggles. I suppose he's 7 or 8...

"Have you stayed here all night?"

"Yes, I heard sounds and I was afraid" John suddenly looks at me and trembles a bit. "He's creepy... I don't like him..." I sigh, turn around and leave the kitchen. Why am I creepy?! I don't want to scare people!!

"Vincent, come back" Freddy says as he follows me. "Don't be like that. John has been in a cupboard all night, it's normal that he-"

"I always scare everyone! I'm sick of this..."

"You don't, Vincent. That kid is just scared because he had to be locked up in a cupboard all damn night. Think about it, wouldn't you be scared too?"

"But he loved you and hugged you, and what about me? He just said I'm CREEPY!!! Did they EVER tell you THAT???!!!" Freddy just sighs.

"Relax and come back whenever you feel better" he just says and turns around. I growl. Damn myself! Am I mad or something?!

Freddy's P.O.V.

I hope this girl makes him happier. He's really broken, and I don't think his sanity won't hold on much longer. One little thing and he'll snap out...

"Where is Vince? Is he okay?"

"I'm sorry for what I said, I was just scared..." John whispers.

"It's okay, little kid. And yes, Vincent is alright. He just needs to..."

"Needs to...?" (Y/n) asks. I just sigh and walk away.

Foxy's P.O.V.

What be wrong with the lads? Vincent be wierd, Freddy be wierd... damn!

"John, could you stay with Foxy some minutes?"

"Yeah!" John sings. This kid be nice!

Vincent's P.O.V.

I hear someone knocking on the door.

"Who is it?"

"It's me, Vince, (y/n)" I get up and open the door. "What's wrong?"

"I can't stand this anymore... why everyone's scared?"

"John wasn't scared of you. He's scared because of all the situation. He's just a little kid that has been locked up in a cupboard a whole night while hearing sounds..." I nod.

"But he isn't the first to be scared of me..." I look at her and grab her by the arm like I did the first day. I smile a big grin. "Remember?"

"I know, Vincent. But... I was just sad and angry and..."

"Stop. I don't want anymore lies..." I let her go and get up, grabbing my head. Damn voices...

"Vincent... Don't be afraid of yourself!"

"I'm different!"

"But not scary!"

"I'm a monster!"

"You're just broken!"

"That's not a good excuse!"

"I can help you!"

"You can't" Then, I feel some sort of rope breaking inside my head. My eyes open widely, and I can see everything more clear than ever.

I AM a monster. I was born to be a monster, and to do the wrong things. I have to live with it, accept it, and do what I have to do.

I laugh loudly and grab her by the neck. She speaks, but I don't hear her. I'm focused on my purpose. I have to do what I was born to do. KILL.