Chapter 3

Vincent's P.O.V.

Even if she had to bring John, because his mother is working and he can't stay at home alone, he isn't a bother. He seems to enjoy spending time with the animatronics, so (y/n) and me can stay alone. After eating the pizza and talking for hours, I look at the clock. Damn, it's almost 12 o'clock... she has to go!

"Hey, (y/n)..."

"Yeah, Vincent?" she looks at me with those beautiful (e/c) eyes.

"Y-you..... have t-to go..... I'm s-sorry....."

"What's wrong, Vince?" Did she call me Vince? I giggle, but look at the clock again. It's 11:56. I don't want her to leave, but she has to go... I don't want to lose her...

"I'm s-so sorry..... We'll m-meet again, 'kay?....." I hold her by the arm carefully and drag her to the front door.

"Why?" she has tears in her eyes. "What happened? We were having so much fun...... what's the matter?" I can't do this... I lose all control at night! I don't want to hurt her! I just... don't want her to see the monster I am...

"Come here..." I have an idea. I'll leave her with Mike. I trust that guy, he'll take care of her while I'm... out... "You'll stay with a friend of mine, Mike, while I'm... working, okay?"

"What?" she looks really confused. I'm so sorry, little angel. I don't want you to see the other me...

"You HAVE to stay with Mike and do whatever Mike says, okay? Will you do that for me?" Again, I sound too rough. I look at the clock. 11:59. I start to feel the urge of....... Dammit!

We arrive to the office and Mike is already there. Great. "M-Mike.... *growl* S-stay with her, p-please.... T-take..... *growl* c-care of her....." He looks at me, and then looks at (y/n). He just nods and closes the door. Mike... Take care of her, please........

The clock sounds. It's 12 now. The night starts...

Mike's P.O.V.

He explained nothing, but I understood everything just by looking into his terrified eyes. Poor guy, he can't control his urge to... kill... I hope this girl didn't see his black eyes. They're really scary, I have to say. I suppose she knows nothing, so I'll just protect her and tell nothing. Just let her talk.

"What's going on? Was Vincent hurt?" Oh no, girl. Those growls weren't because he was hurt. He was holding his other self inside... just for you.

"No. He's alright. What's your name?"

"(y/n). You are Mike, right?" I nod.

"Come on, take a seat" I point at the only chair in the office. I don't mind standing up, and this girl has to stay sit because... she's gonna see things that she never imagined... I hear Bonnie's moans near the door and close it.

"Why did you close that door?"

"There are... monsters here. Did Vincent tell you anything?"

"N-no..." She's very confused. Damnit, Vincent, how could you leave this girl here if she knows NOTHING?! I'll have to explain her, then...

"You see, at night... monsters attack the night guards like me. We have to protect our lifes by closing these doors and watching those cameras. We only have to survive 6 hours, so yeah..."

"Who are those m-monsters?" I hope she doesn't love the animatronics, because if not... this is gonna hurt her. A lot.

"You know the animatronics, right?"

"Yeah, they're really nice! Chica's the best!" This is gonna be terrible...

"The monsters are the animatronics" She gasps. "When 12 o'clock arrives, they... are monsters. Just....... like..... *sigh*...... just like Vincent, (y/n)"

"N-n-no..... I d-don't..... b-believe y-you!"

"I know it's hard to believe, but-" Suddenly, I hear Foxy singing. "Damn!" I grab the cameras and look at Pirate's Cove. Empty. I close the left door as fast as I can. Chica's now playing in the kitchen. Freddy and Bonnie are in the stage. Great... (Y/n) looks at me with fear in her eyes. Oh, Vincent... I hope this girl really loves you, because if she sees you... "As I was saying... I know it's hard to believe, but it's true. I'm Vincent's best friend, and I know he doesn't like this. But... he really can't control it"

"B-but.... w-why....?"

"Some say the night affects them, the moon... who cares! They're just dangerous, and you have to be careful. This only happens from 12 to 6. If you ever come here, be careful to NOT come at that time. If you ignore this... well, you'll die in no time..." She's trembling. I think I'm scaring her more than the monsters. "I'm sorry, but it's the truth. I'll protect you until 6 comes and, when the night is over, you can go. But for now, you have to stay here if you wanna survive"

"O-okay..... *sigh*..... I can't b-believe Vincent is..... a m-monster...."

"I couldn't believe it either when I saw him the first time, you know. He's a really nice guy, but... he changes..."

*Time skip, 6 a.m., Vincent's P.O.V.*

I snap out of it. Finally! God, I hope I didn't hurt (y/n). I remove the damn Golden Freddy suit and look at it. No blood. I sigh in relief. I run to the office and find Mike and (y/n) talking. She's ready to leave. Oh Mike, what did you tell her? She looks at me, not daring to take a step forward.

"I told her everything, Vince" Mike just says. "Everything..."

"Vincent, I know there has to be a reason why... you do this..." she whispers, grabbing my face with her hand. I remove her hand from my face and sigh.

"There is a reason... but it has to be a secret. It has to be a secret..." (Y/n) looks at Mike with pleading eyes.

"I don't know the reason either, girl. What happened, Vince?" he asks. I start trembling a lot and I fall to the ground, my back on the wall. I grab my legs, putting them next to my chest.

"No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no......." I start to repeat over and over again.

"Vincent, ssshhhh" she tries to calm me and Mike just sits next to me.

"Friend, you have to tell us. You can't have that secret inside you anymore..."