Chapter 2

Vincent's P.O.V.
She finally arrives. She's holding John's hand and smiling.
"Good morning, sir. This is the third time I see you and I still don't know your name, haha!" she laughs. Oh, she's so nice!
"Good morning, miss. My name is Vincent..." I look into her eyes, hoping that she could see all the feelings she caused inside of me. "And you are...?"
"I'm (y/n)" Suddenly, the animatronics start to sing. She gasps, I suppose she wasn't ready for that. They're singing a love song... damn this animatronics! "I've never heard this song, and I've been here a lot!"
"W-what? You... have b-been here.... a lot?"
"Yeah! I came here one day and....... I had a bad experience......" she looks at me with frightened eyes. I think she recognised me.
"Look, I'm so sorry for what happened that time. We are-"
"It's okay... I wasn't going through a good moment either. Don't feel bad!"
"S-sure......" I stop and think about what she said. "You said you c-came here a lot... and I haven't s-seen you since that d-day...."
"Oh yeah. Since that day, I came here almost every day to see if you were here to tell you that I was sorry. I asked the animatronics but, since I didn't know your name, they couldn't help me find you" she explains. My God... she searched for me! She cares! She's just here, in front of me! Fool of me, I shouldn't have hided myself..... "Where were you, anyway?"
"Um... just... b-busy....." I stutter.
"Hey, it's okay if you don't want to tell me" she whispers with a charming voice, rubbing my arm and smiling.
"Can I go with the animatronics?" the little kid says.
"Of course, John!" (y/n) laughs. "Go have fun! It's your birthday after all!" Damn, his birthday!
"Happy birthday, kid" I say.
"Thank you, sir!" he giggles and runs away. I have to get his pizza ready!!
"So, what about his pizza?" she asks. Did she read my mind?!
"I f-forgot about it..... s-s-sorry....." I say, looking at my feet.
"Oh, hehe, don't worry. Come one, I'll help you. Besides, you didn't even now what did you have to put on the pizza!" She smiles and grabs my hand. I blush and lead her to the kitchen.
Chica's P.O.V.
Vincent and (y/n) are going to the kitchen. He's holding her hand! He seems so happy now. I'm really glad for him!
*Time skip, the birthday party is over, Vincent's P.O.V.*
"Goodbye!"
"Bye, Vincent~" she waves her hand and leaves with a big smile. I love when she tells my name... I like the way it sounds when she says it. When the door closes, Freddy pats my head and Chica and Bonnie giggle.
"You two lovebirds look really happy, hehe~" Chica sings.
"I'm in love with her, now I'm sure" I whisper to myself.
"What happened? What did you talk?" Freddy asks.
"Will you see her again soon?" Bonnie asks too.
"Calm down, hehe" I laugh, blushing a bit. "Tomorrow we'll meet again, but this time we'll not be in the pizzeria"
"Oh come on, the pizzeria is the best place!" Chica complains.
"I have an idea!!" Bonnie sings. "You can meet here when the pizzeria closes. You two will be alone~" he jokes. I can't do anything but blush, and Chica giggles.
"Tell her. Do you have her phone, right?"
"Yeah"
"Call her, right now!" Freddy demands.
"But-"
"Vincent!!" they all scream at the same time.
"Okay, okay, fine! Jeez... don't say a word" They giggle and look at me with wide open eyes. I grab my phone and call her.
"Hello?"
"H-hi, (y/n)"
"Oh, hello Vincent! What is it?"
"Ummm.... y-you know.... tomorrow, w-when we meet.... c-could we m-meet at the pizzeria, when it's c-closed.....?"
"Good idea! See you then~"
"O-okay, b-b-bye" I hang up.
"And?" Bonnie asks.
"We'll meet here" I giggle.
"Yaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy~" they all sing.
"I'll dress you up reeeeeeeal nice~" Chica giggles.
"I'm okay with this!" I complain.
"No, you're not, sir" Freddy jokes.
"I know where to find some decent clothes for you. Come here" Bonnie says. We all follow him to the backstage. Hided behind an endoskeleton, there's a black and purple suit. "This is a nice suit. I think it'll fit you well... come on, try it!"
*Next day, afternoon, the pizzeria is ready to close*
As the last family leaves the place, I start to tremble.
"What time is it? What time is it?!" I ask anxiously. My hands are constantly moving and I can't stop walking around.
"Will you re-"
"I can't relaaaaaaax!!!!!" I laugh nervously. I hear knocking on the door. She's here!! "Get out of here!" I whisper. All the animatronics giggle and go away, to the backstage or somewhere. I don't know! "Comiiiing~" I open the door and hold her hand to lead her inside.
"You're such a cute guy, hehe~" she giggles. I blush and giggle too.
"Do you wanna eat something, dear?" I gasp at what I said. I just said her DEAR????? She blushes and laughes nervously.
"A pizza would be just great"
"A pizza you'll have then. Wait here" I say as I point the nearest table. I go to the kitchen, where all the animatronics are waiting for me.
Reader's P.O.V.
Jeez, I'm so nervous! This guy scared me the first day, but now he's the cutest guy! I can hear whispers from the kitchen and nervous laughs. I suppose he's not the only one who's a bit anxious... Suddenly, I hear a lot of noise.
"Are you okay, Vincent?!" I yell.
"Y-yeah...... just had a l-little accident!" he laughs. I hope he didn't get hurt though... Some minutes later, he comes with a big pizza on a plate.
"Mmmm.... it smells delicious!"