Billionaire P2 🍋

⚠️🍋Hard lemon🍋⚠️

Your POV

I lay next to him with my head on his chest. He holds me and rubs my shoulder. I still haven't gotten use to his size so I'm still in a lot of pain all the time. He makes sure I'm taken care of though. Also stays with me and rubs my hips doing his best.

"Okay. I think I can get up. I need to make breakfast." I say. "Don't push yourself okay. You shouldn't go through pain when you don't have to." He says. He leans above me and kisses me. I kiss him back. He gets on top. "I could go with out eating breakfast." He says. "Oh." I say.

He goes down. "Mhm. I'd rather have you instead." He says and licks my clit. I bites my lip as he sucks on it. "I wouldn't mind that at a~ll." I say my legs tensing up. He puts my thighs on his shoulders.

He moans as he French kisses my area. I put my hands on his head. "You're so tasty." He says. I tilt my head back moaning pressing against his face. He spreads my lips open more leaving no spot ignored.

"Fuuuck." I moan griping his hair. He sticks his tongue in deep. Making me moan louder the more he moves it. "I'm gonna cum." I try to say evenly. He moves it faster while slurping. Then presses his face against me hard. "Fuck yes Enji~." I say and drool a bit.

He moans and moves his hands keeping his lips in between them. He grips my thighs and eats me sloppier. I scream and cum hard. He continues and chugs the large amount. He keeps going. He moves his tongue in circles in and out. I cum over and over gripping his hair tight.

"ENJI I CAN'T TAKE IT ANY MORE!" I shout. He rubs my spot with his tongue quickly pressing it roughly. Having me scream and shake uncontrollably. I throw my head back cumming a larger amount. He keeps doing it and I'm trembling so hard my legs are convulsing. He sucks my clit hard and comes up. He licks his lips.

"Delicious as always." He says. I look at him as he lays next to me. "Go ahead get something to drink." He says. I go down and suck his member. "That's the stuff." He says. I slurp as I go up and down. I fondle his balls as I suck the tip.

"Fuck just like that." He says. He holds my head and moves me to the base making me gag from his size. "Suck it like this deep down your throat." He says. I move my hand and grip his thighs moaning. He moves my head up and down a bit. "Fuck take that cock down your throat take it." He says.

He grips my hair and slams me back and forth. I moan from the force. He gasps and pulls me to the base and cums. I drink as much as I can. "You're such a good girl taking this huge cock so well." He says. I grip his thighs tight. "Let's see how long you can last." He says.

He pulls me off and I catch my breath. Then pulls me up and pins me under him. I swallow hard. He grabs the back of my knees. The look he gives me when he does this to me is so intoxicating. He shoves himself deep making me scream. I grip the pillow under me as he thrusts roughly.

"Aaahaa ah." I moan. He thrusts quickly. "God this is addictive! I love how wet and warm you are. Your moans and whimpers are music to my ears. The way you just lay down and take me." He says. He grips the sheets tight. Oh fuck.

He does it faster. I try to speak but I can't even say anything. It feels too good. I grip onto anything I can. The bed squeaks loudly as it pounds against the wall. "Come here." He says. He holds me to him and keeps going while French kissing me.

I hold him tight gripping and clawing into his back as he goes in deeper. He slams in all the way and cums hard. My eyes cross and I cum hard. I go limp and tremble. I pant and try to catch my breath. He stops and chuckles.

"So weak and strong at the same time." He says. Then wipes my face and holds my cheek. He holds me close and gently. "I came in you a lot this time. Did you like it?" He asks. I just nod trying to recover. He lays next to me. "Next time I'll be gentle promise." He says. He says that every time but he's just as rough as the last time.

"No more sex for awhile though. I noticed your legs are constantly shaking and I bruised you up pretty bad. Let me take care of you until you recover." He says. I nod. "I love you." He says and holds me. "Love you too." I say.

(This one feels kind of short -^-...hmm)